• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Malaysian NEW Private Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Hey all this require everyone to nosie up. Well I was wandering if we should have a malaysian gathering with the Singaporean in Malaysia?
As at 4th March, 2011, there's 9 Malaysians and 1 Singaporean in the group.

Says a lot about us Malaysians. Like to keep quiet and let the few who are willing to come forward make all the noise. Haha.

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
That's a good idea.
Sorta like a Vapefest.....get some of the suppliers......a bunch of vapers or e-smokers......meet up somewhere.....suppliers can even share some of their new items......vapers can bring along some friends who are considering quiting smoking and they can get in on the action while the suppliers and vapers are there to share their knowledge......

Worth exploring.....

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Great, maybe we can set the date on 13th March (Sun) 11am to 7pm? we will need you to advise us a Proper location with good vaping Spot and we can eat and go some place chit chat and light chill out?

I have post this in my Group.
So pls help Post this in Group.
Post in Forum if you think is ok,

I have posted the below in SG Vaper Group.
-----------------------
Date: 13th March 2011 (Sun)
Time: 11am-7pm
Venue: Malaysia
Spot: Unknown
Dressing: Anything so long not naked or school uniform. Don't wear Army design.
1. Zeroi

That's a good idea.
Sorta like a Vapefest.....get some of the suppliers......a bunch of vapers or e-smokers......meet up somewhere.....suppliers can even share some of their new items......vapers can bring along some friends who are considering quiting smoking and they can get in on the action while the suppliers and vapers are there to share their knowledge......

Worth exploring.....

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Yes. We welcome her to join us. I not sure if forum member gals in singapore attending.
Pls get the post up to gather the members in Malaysia.
We need to fix the location. Maybe meet at tesco 1st stop and we decide to go else where etc when meet up? Good? But no attendee must be very late.

Is it all guys attending? Legit question asked by my wife lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread