Mama J's DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
I just mixed some.It was only 3 and1/2 ml what they sent me and and smelled like capella brand to me.The inawera brand is the real deal.
OK, so you ordered 5 ( from BCV?) and only got 3 1/2 and like the Inawera custard better, is that right?

Have you vaped any yet and did you order any other flavors, looks like they have 10 or so.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
ya,ordered 5ml but got shorted.I think mama tells stories.I have not vaped any yet,it smelled like it needs a long steep time.The Inawera,I vaped right a way.It could use a little steep but still good.They came from Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies I got 6 others of Inawera and I'm real impressed.I don't want to steer you to a flavor since everyone is different but the brand is spot on.

Last edited:

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Mama J's DIY?

Just came across these new DIY flavors at Bull City, expensive, 1$ per ml. and use at 14% for the custard one I looked at isn't cheap but still better than premade, if it's good?

So anyone ever make this yet...is it good/worth it?
DID you get anything?The vanilla custard by cap is good with a couple weeks steep time.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Mama J's DIY?

Just came across these new DIY flavors at Bull City, expensive, 1$ per ml. and use at 14% for the custard one I looked at isn't cheap but still better than premade, if it's good?

I got some game over custard and to me it taste like gambit. . Is it worth it? Taste is subjective. I am not sorry I spent the 5 bucks for 5 ml. I just like my own DIY custard better tho. Might try another one of her flavors. Not sure if that helped

Reactions: LooseWiring

delabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2011
Fairfax station,VA
Mama J's DIY?

Hi,
Mama J's shop is definately worth it. To get 15 ml go directly to mama j's.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
It is not BCV go to mama j and see the prices there

Yes, the price for 15ml at the producer's site looks a little more inviting for the larger size...twice the price for 3x the amount of flavoring. I see neither reviews for MJ4 nor a recommended mixing level. I wouldn't mind trying a sample.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Yes, the price for 15ml at the producer's site looks a little more inviting for the larger size...twice the price for 3x the amount of flavoring. I see neither reviews for MJ4 nor a recommended mixing level. I wouldn't mind trying a sample.

The juice is good but not worth the price to me. I also not a big fan of five pawns. I like my DIY juices better because I can tweak them to my liking. Taste is subjective.

Broken Wing

Apr 27, 2015
I had a horrible experience there.
The package I received was badly contaminated. It stank something fierce.
It was either strong nicotine solution or acetyl pyrazine. I scolded him and returned the stink bomb.

Then he went on another forum and lied publicly there, claiming the returned package had no odor. :shock:
He also posted my private transaction details... and earlier told that forum that I was just some "juice scammer"
and that I wouldn't return the package at all... Thank goodness, I sent it back with tracking.

A mixing error is one thing... but outright lying and attacking the customer is quite another.
I have been mixing 6 years and have never had a problem with ANY vendor. ECX does a great job.

There are just too many great vendors out there. I'll never buy from Mama Js again.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
And, I love MamaJ's. The GO custard is awesome. Broken Wing, you forgot to tell the whole story. You brought the controversy public. No, you didn't name MMJ's, you just posted pics of his bottles, and said how badly you were treated - AFTER he said he would replace or refund. Sorry, but some of us remember your little tantrum, even under a different user name.

Broken Wing

Apr 27, 2015
Hey, I know you!... aren't you the young lady on the other forum who says all the horrible things about THIS forum???
I didn't expect to see you as a member here, after the way you talk about ECF over there. Weird...

With all due respect to the MJs fan club, my post above is 100% truthful.
IMHO, Mama J's flavor shop is dangerously careless. That guy's gonna hurt somebody with such dirty lab practices.

I learned about E-Cig Express right here on ECF like 6 years ago. And after maybe 25 orders, I trust them.
ECX has shown me they can be trusted. The guy who runs Mama Js Juice has shown me they cannot be trusted.

I would've forgiven the contaminated package, mistakes sometimes happen.
But there was no apology, no regret or contrition at all. Instead, Mama J's lied publicly to cover it up.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, the reason I tried Mama J's in the first place was because I listened to reviews,
(like yours) but didn't know they were written by his forum friends... I shoulda' never left ECig Express.

I've gone back to ECX for my flavors. I've definitely learned my Mama J's Juice lesson.

I don't know about any of the drama that's going on with the MAMA J's crew, but I am constantly seeing people say bad things about them. I know that HIC and some other guy over at VU started Mama J's, or something like that, to sell premade flavorings they created, mostly out of FA flavors. They were getting so much praise when they were up and coming, and starting the line. Now when I hear their name mentioned, it's usually something bad. A shame really cause HIC is a really talented mixer. I still have NO IDEA about what's going on, about any drama, and what kind of shop they are running, so take what I'm saying as an observation. I've also never tried Mama J's, but it did intrigue me once I heard HIC was involved.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
The true test of any good business is not how they are when things go right, but rather how they behave when things go wrong.

I've received some private PMs that lead me to investigate MMJs and through what I've read recently
( even if only half of it is true), I could never support this vendor in any way, shape or form.

Like it's been said there are too many good vendors and flavorings to compromise myself for some FA recipe flavors.

Reactions: Broken Wing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread