Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
These are the mods that are still available.

dfa6n6.jpg

MCM #148 Wenge/Wenge

sbtqps.jpg

MCM #151 Wenge/Wenge

The Last ManCaveMod Sale!

These mods all have DNA30 regulators, 510 connector, Take a single 18650 battery, Phosphor Bronze battery contacts, and have PTC fuses for battery protection and reverse polarity protection.

Use only 20A or higher rated batteries!!!

Price is $210 each

Shipping in USA is free - International shipping is extra

Last edited:

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
PRICE DROP!!!
Since the remaining mods use a different button than the rest I will reduce the price of the mods to reflect the price of the buttons. That doesn't mean these are cheap buttons. They are still high quality, screw terminal, anti vandal switches. Flush mount switches are just a more expensive option. :)

Two Mods Left!!

dfa6n6.jpg

MCM #148 Wenge/Wenge

sbtqps.jpg

MCM #151 Wenge/Wenge

These mods all have DNA30 regulators, 510 connector, Take a single 18650 battery, Phosphor Bronze battery contacts, and have PTC fuses for battery protection and reverse polarity protection.

Price is $210 $200 each

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Ok I have been give from this thread awhile, could someone please fill me in?
Matt, no more mods?? And with these improvements are mine still safe? Pretty sure I have the 12 and 20 DNA chips. I got mine right on the cusp of the 30

Ya, of course their safe. This batch I had to use a certain battery holder that has no spring to collapse if the battery happened to be inserted backwards, so I added fuses. The battery holder is a huge improvement on performance at high wattages.

And yep, this is my last batch. No more ManCaveMods. I will still be here for repairs and other work. But I dont have the time to make batches of mods anymore.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
PRICE DROP!!!
Since the remaining mods use a different button than the rest I will reduce the price of the mods to reflect the price of the buttons. That doesn't mean these are cheap buttons. They are still high quality, screw terminal, anti vandal switches. Flush mount switches are just a more expensive option. :)

Two Mods Left!!

dfa6n6.jpg

MCM #148 Wenge/Wenge

sbtqps.jpg

MCM #151 Wenge/Wenge

Price is $210 $195 each or best offer :)

Last edited:

Macaiah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Okinawa, Japan
You know you want another one. Buy them cheap and sell them in the classies. ;)

How's the mod making going Macaiah? Have any pics?

Still working out the design and testing different boxes with different battery configurations. I posted a pic of my first SX350 builds a few pages back.

I found the Dremel method to be a bit of a PITA, so I'm trying to find a mini mill to make things easier. Plus with a mini mill in the house I'll be able to use it for one offs for work.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
PRICE DROP!!!

One Mod Left!!

dfa6n6.jpg

MCM #148 Wenge/Wenge

Price is $210 $195 each or best offer :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread