Not open for further replies.

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
[h=2]
icon1.png
Aloha and welcome to ha-y-n styled wood mods.[/h]
First off, would be a what I call "the big kahuna". Its made with koa caps dor, and the back side, I added pine to compliment the koa. its a standard dripper using a aw imr 18650. It uses a native 510 connection. Starting $75 shipped. Pm me with paypal details,
From left to right A, b, and c. The 3 shown are in 2 pictures for showing.
Next up will be the "Keiki". A 14500 mod, 510 connection. Same wood as the big brother but reversed. Pine caps, door, and back side, the side walls are koa. these starting at $55 shipped. I have made 5 more of these and will put them together or post pictures upon request.
from left to right A and B. The 18650 battery is to show the size of this tiny mod...​

thank you for looking.

Aloha
Brad.​

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
Keep in mind , i make these by hand and none of them are exactly alike. every corner and surface has been sanded by hand...

also, i have a lot of pine and koa wood here, both are native to hawaii.

I will allow you to have an option to choose (excluding the ones above) what cap or door etc... please note that i do make all Koa mods but they will run a little bit more than the standard prices on each sized mod.

If you have any questions please ask them. i need to know what it is you guys want. If you think the prices are too high please mention that. i could go lower but not much.

Again thank you for looking...

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
thank you all for the comments and suggestions.

I will be posting better pictures tomorrow.

A contest does sound good. ill think of a contest.

I will be getting into 5v and vv very soon. I just thought id do some no fiddling mods to start off with.

Ill post 2 more All koa mods tomorrow also. but they wil carry 14500 battery.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Nice looking mods! Beautiful wood.

I agree with the suggestions. Quality pictures, so people can see the mods. One mod per picture, close up and in focus.

A contest could do a lot to bring in views. A website (even a free one) will help you go into a bit more detail. A website could bring in people from outside ecf, too.

I wish you the best of luck! I look forward to watching your selection expand and your business grow.

Pomaika`i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread