Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
It's Australia.
They stripped the citizens of guns years ago, and it's government is pretty much all corrupt, and sold out.
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Edited because some don't know Australia's gun laws:
Guns aren't banned, they are just heavily restricted.
Less than 6% of Aussies can legally own a fire arm for hunting or sport.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Was he selling nicotine which was extracted from a source other than tobacco? If not, he really has no case...
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."
11th line 2nd paragraph US Declaration of Independence

Just because a law exists, does not make it right.

Mossy

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2013
Sydney Australia
As far as I know,e liquids containing nicotine cannot legally be sold down here(nicotine is listed a a schedule 7 poison) , we can however import up to 3 months supply for personal use, which most vapers downunder do. It is legal to sell non nicotine liquid and vaporisers(exceptWA). This guy just pushed his luck hoping they wouldn't find out.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."
11th line 2nd paragraph US Declaration of Independence

Just because a law exists, does not make it right.

This is a story from the country of Australia, not Australia, Texas...

Mossy

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2013
Sydney Australia
"This is a story from the country of Australia, not Australia, Texas..."

:offtopic:Just for you stevegmu

I was in Opreyland in about 2002 on business, I was walking with a mate from downunder and a big Texan guy walking behind noticed we didn't quite sound like all the other Americans around, he walked up and asked where we came from.......I said Australia, his reaction was " my did you drive all that way".......... .blew me away!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I was in Opreyland in about 2002 on business, I was walking with a mate from downunder and a big Texan guy walking behind noticed we didn't quite sound like all the other Americans around, he walked up and asked where we came from.......I said Australia, his reaction was " my did you drive all that way".......... .blew me away!

Only in the USA. :(

Wolf, I have read online, Australian forum, that they do get the shipments. Not sure how they could stop them unles they have nic sniffing dogs.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Only in the USA. :(

Wolf, I have read online, Australian forum, that they do get the shipments. Not sure how they could stop them unles they have nic sniffing dogs.

Not actually sure what the screening procedure is for liquids here.
They say no more than 3 months supply but I ordered several times last year.
Maybe a very large order that said eliquid on the package may be checked out.

My nic solutions have came through to me , actually been the fastest delivery from the USA.

Mossy

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2013
Sydney Australia
@Wolfenstark..........I have ordered quite regularly from China over the past 2 yrs and have not had one package looked at, I even had one pack I had to go to the PO to pick up, it had about 8 30ml bottles in it and had been squashed. The envelope was soaked in nic fluid so the ladies at the PO put it in a big plastic bag............only mentioned that it smelt quite nice (the busted bottles were apple flavoured)

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA

Prolly thought Australia was real big. Almost as big as Texas, pert near.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
@Wolfenstark..........I have ordered quite regularly from China over the past 2 yrs and have not had one package looked at, I even had one pack I had to go to the PO to pick up, it had about 8 30ml bottles in it and had been squashed. The envelope was soaked in nic fluid so the ladies at the PO put it in a big plastic bag............only mentioned that it smelt quite nice (the busted bottles were apple flavoured)

Same for myself.
Ordered several times from USA , China/Hong kong and no problems.

Well do have two orders currently that seem to be lost but thats a shipping issue.

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread