MAP Tank Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Bruce, these will fit on any Tornado/Ego/Reo battery correct? I see they are simply 510 connectors so i'm assuming they'll work on anything 510, including box mods that are 510 connectors? Do you see the tank getting in the way when trying to use it on an eGo? I'm sure it will, but i just wanted to make sure since all the pics of it were connected to a Silver Bullet, BB, and others...but no eGo/Tornado pictures... :)

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Yes they will fit. But will be pretty big.

rivatank.jpg

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
OK well just happened to get the email alert and got one ordered. There was 6 on hand when I placed mine. Now there is 5... Thanks BigBuyer.

Edit: I was in such a hurry! Just went back and revisited COV. My email alert came in for the 2.4Ω only. So I ordered that! He has others available. Glad I have other XL's in house to replace the 2.4-2.6Ω if need be.

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
BigBuyer. I have a question. With the clearomizers coming, is RS going to continue manufacturing the steel tube XL's? I ask because these are what fit the MAP tank, and worry that if they only produce clearomizers, those won't fit the tank.

Edit: And I see you are out of the XL 510 steel R4s :(

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
man i just put my order in and ordered a MAP TANK 2.8 and then went back to website and see all gone. geez just made it. Bruce im too old for this stuff man.
Bruce your the best getting all these new mods man. now we need yoyu to get a generic A1 atty that is used on the Bulli. you know you want to. I need to either get one or make one. come on Bruce you can do it man.
Thanks for all you do.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
BigBuyer. I have a question. With the clearomizers coming, is RS going to continue manufacturing the steel tube XL's? I ask because these are what fit the MAP tank, and worry that if they only produce clearomizers, those won't fit the tank.

Edit: And I see you are out of the XL 510 steel R4s :(

Yes, RS is still making all the versions of the E2. I have a bunch coming of the steel ones soon. The MAP and I will be seeing how or if the clear will work in the mods.

My Clearomizers are in the air somewhere on the way, hope I get them soon.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Thanks. I will have to add an email reminder for some of the steels so I know when you get them. Will be looking for the results on if the clearomizers will fit. Have a few mods, and then use my eGo kits out and about. Looking forward to using the MAP for driving or home with my big bat mod(s) and then a clearomizer on my eGo. I plan on painting the top so the eGo cone will cover the the rest of the clearomizer. I got really tired of the comments about my syringe mods on my SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread