MAP TANK on a few mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
Love my MiniTank! I can take it to work with me.

I leave the regular tank at home.

minitank.JPG

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
cuseguy, do you have enough clearance on the Darwin to swing the arm to the 'off' position?

No it can't close with it on, you have to take it off. It's not a big deal from the standpoint of the power on/off, it's more an issue from the carrying aspect. The Darwin LCD is static, so it can stay on 24/7 with no ill effects and it doesn't seem to affect the battery life much, whether it's open or closed. Generally, while on the go during the day, I use a clearomizer and then at home in the evening I settle in for my evening vape with the MAP. I guess a higher arm extension is in the works for it though.
But close or not close, A MAP on a Darwin is probably the closest thing to perfect vape quality, that is available right now. And yes, I like the ProVari an awful lot also, but my opinion stands.

Last edited:

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
It will work in the GG. They will work on most mods but some of the mods need adapters to raise them a bit due to buttons or in my case, a recessed adapter in one of mine.

Cool, thanks! I'm guessing the mini tank would fit best aesthetically, so it looks like I'll be stalking the COV site along with the rest of you. :)

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
MAP Tanks in Stock now.
In both 510 and KR808D1!

Man, if I hadn't of been sitting at my computer when I got the notification. The 2.4's were gone within minutes of me checking out....
At least I hope I got in under the wire :?:

Trying to buy a MAP has been more stressful than entering a contest!
I hope I won. I hope I'm happy I won!
(my ex-wife is gonna skin me alive for this purchase)

I'm just so excited! :shock:
Okay. Naptime.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I have three and rotate them.. One on my battery, one soaking in juice, and the other most likely drying after it's bath awaiting to be filled. I can't see only having one of these.... Two at a minimum is a must!

Placed my order for a 3.2 and it looks like COV will be getting their CE2 XL's in on the 10th.....I hope because I will need more of those. Hummmmmm.....should I have bought two MAP tanks?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread