MAP TANK on a few mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Where was I while Hairball cornered the MAP tank market!
Seriously nice photos. I love seeing them.

The_MAP_Tank_E2__4d1b88ab9d5de_90x90.jpg

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Man those look nice!! Since Hairball bought all of them, when is the next batch coming in? Maybe block hairballs ip address so the rest of us can get one!! :)

LOL...won't work. I have an IP address hider. Changes mine everytime.

I love them. Only problem I have is deciding what juice to fill them with.

The white bands on some of them are for me to write what flavor is in it in the event I blowup my tastes buds (I have a bad habit of doing that).

Last edited:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Hairball, the little finger nail decals work great for differentiating your juices. I get them in packs that have different designs on them for a few bucks. Each design has about a dozen decals. I stick one on my liquid bottle and the other on my carto, clearo's etc and then I always know what is in them.
Nice little collection you have.

I have a new mod coming, I am keeping quiet but I cannot wait to post a picture of it with my map tank!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Very nice, I made a few mods with that 2-c box, great idea hiding the map in there! I always wanted to do the other one you have there, how do you like the switch?

Hey Storm... that 2C works great on your tanks too, but I'm trying to make a 4AA box to fit them in. I was half way through another mod on this box when I changed direction for the MAP and hacked the original - lot of slop going on in this one. Got a new box in but haven't had time to cut it yet.

I like the touch of the horn switch. I have a couple of RadioShack switches that look fine, but the touch is erratic.

The GoldRush was fun to build and looks nice, but I don't like the size of the tube mods much - didn't even bother to fix my flashlight when it developed a short. The boxs just seem more conventient to me now.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I hear ya, I went from all my mods to the GG slim. I like the smaller mods now. Haven't done any PV mods for months!
Too busy with the other mods. LOL I miss it! Working on something new now!

Mercy Storm... just can't figure out why you might be busy!? Looking forward to that 'something new'!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Here is a story and perhaps a lesson to be learned.
Had my chuck at work, I usually place it somewhere in the stockroom, hard to carry around and since I am always in and out of the stockroom, I can grab a quick hit.
I decided to leave my map tank on it. You all know what that looks like, with the battery extension and I have a metal A drip tip on it.
We have people from a bunch of neighboring stores in, our store is undergoing a remodel. So I carefully tuck my chuck away in the little electric room that also houses a small box of handtools and a little table.
Before the end of my shift, I go to grab my chuck. It is gone! Who would steal it? Someone had to steal it! I am madder than crap. I can't go around searching people or trying to guess who swiped it.
As I am walking back to the office, I pass the two little gals who are working in a nearby aisle. The one had my chuck in her hand. "Gimme that" "What did you think this was?" The bottom of my tank is loose, I have 6 ml of halo pouring out into my hand.
I am not going to make a huge fuss because I know better but I am guessing the little ding a lings thought it was a screwdriver. I guess I should be glad they didn't break up my fitting etc on my mod. I have to clean it out, reassemble, see if the ce is blown and hope the bottom plug fits tight. I think the plug got loose because it ended up full of liquid. It has graphics etc on it, really, they mistook it for a screwdriver?

Lesson in all of this.....don't leave it unattended in a place where people are not aware of your little vaping devices! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread