Marian00 Now Selling Own Brand of Ecigs and eLiquid - 2 eCigs for $99.95 - Grand Opening Special- Limited-Time Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FawnLeibowitz

Feb 17, 2009
Okay, that settles it. I'm going to try and exchange my 2000 model (the mini) for the pen. The staff told me from the beginning that the pen produces more vapor, but I still insisted on the mini (since I very recently quit analogs, I wanted something that looked like a cigarette).

On that note, I have to say that the EAZE Super Mini from Epuffer REALLY resembles a cigarette and is producing very nice vapor so far. I'm going to keep that for public use--hopefully the pen from Marian will be good for home/office--I'm really looking for more vapor.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
oh Lane when you receive yours make sure you blow the atomizer out some. Blow into the battery side of the atomizer. You will receive two of them and one of mine has the bad primer taste. The one that was attached to the cig. The other atomizer did not. I am using the other atomizer right now. I am letting the other drain some that has the bad primer taste.

FawnLeibowitz

Feb 17, 2009
Yup, and dripping liquid as well. It's okay, but not great, and it can be very inconsistent. Anyway, the main issue for me initially was the resemblance to a cigarette--the mini is really to big to trick my mind. The epuffer super mini is serving that purpose very well. So as long as I have that, I would rather go for whatever produces the most vapor, and it seems like the pen will do that. So I'll see how that goes.
Btw, thanks for the advice re: atomizer. I didn't experience any problems re: primer taste with the stuff I received.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I hope you will all add reviews on the review board for these devices, especially follow ups in a few weeks.

$99 is a pretty good deal if they vape well. Two kits with a lifetime guarantee should be good for a year or so, after that I think technology will have moved on and they will be obsolete. Even so, if it's a good vape that's a great deal.

It's a pity about the way this product is being presented, the claims being made are bound to raise problems with authorities and antis. Hopefully Marian will listen to the helpful bits of advice that were offered during the sad start of this thread.

I'd really like her to do well in this business.

FawnLeibowitz

Feb 17, 2009
Just to chime in again about excellent customer service--I just called (yes! there is an actual phone number that is picked up by an actual human being!) and they were very nice about the exchange. Even though I'm not thrilled by the vapor produced by the mini, the customer service provided by this company makes me very willing to try another product (which was actually recommended in the first place by the staff), rather than just get my refund and walk away altogether.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I received a e-mail from The vaporcig stating that the charging instructions were wrong. They said, to use the battery completely when received, then charge for five hours at a time over the next three days. Then you can start charging it until you see the green light, which should be about two hours. So 5 - 5 - 5 - 2 hours. I have already charge mine the old way. I have charge both batteries 8 hours already. Hope this won't hurt them!

Lane

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Chi-town Burbs
Well I had to Email customer service yesterday to find out the status of my order. Now on their website it says if you order before 3pm they will ship that day usps priority mail. I did get a quick response to my shipping inquiry which stated it was shipped on the day I ordered but through UPS, so instead of a 2-3 day delivery through usps priority it's scheduled to be here on the 23rd. Now I greatly prefer usps over ups since I've had bad experiences w/ damaged packages from them in the past, so I was a little dissapponted when I saw it was shipped through them. Not a really big deal but it shouldn't be stated on their site that your product will be shipped through a specific provider and it's not. So if anyone else is thinking of ordering and you want it shipped through usps i'd send a special request along w/ your order just to be sure.... :rolleyes:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Lane, My order was with UPS too. I like UPS those. I am looking forward to hearing about others take on this cig. To me it is more like a real cig. I vap and am satisfied. All my other e-cig makes me one a analogs as soon as I put them down. There is more vapor with my screwdriver,but still not satisfied. With this cig I feel like satisfied.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Thanks Marion. I was laid off a couple of months ago and as we all know the job market is at its worse. So job prospects are slim in my area and field of expertise. I may not be totally broke (yet) but I am definitely feeling the pinch.

It seems that no matter how much money we do or don't have we're all broke in this economy. The bottom line: Our dollars ain't worth sh*t anymore. Pardon the language, that's the "country boy" in me talking. ;)

Marian, you seem like a real down to earth person with a passion to make something meaningfull out of life. Someone who I'd enjoy chatting with in person. That's also the kind of person I like to do business with. I'm quite sure I'll be a customer of yours in the not so far future.

To everyone else...

I've been thinking of giving the EVO a try... Mostly because of the battery life/quality and it has been said their atomizers are good. From the sound of it, Marian's got all that covered. The UK EVO is a little cheaper but her warranty kicks anything else I've seen in the ___. That and the local shipping for us US folk makes it a win in my book.

I probably should shut up now before someone accuses me of working for Marian. LOL...

Hi Lika:

Thank you for your kind words and for your support. I appreciate it very much. I'm sorry you were laid off. That seems to be all that's on the news anymore: Companies folding, downsizing, and laying off. This economy is the worst it's been since The Depression. I hope the economy does not get any worse and that the President's stimulus program will help and that the Federal Government is going to bail California out of our crisis.

You, too, seem like a person I would like to have a cup of coffee with as well. Again, thank you for writing.

Best,
Marian

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Marian, a few questions (if you are up to typing yet more... your fingers and not only those must hurt):

- Do your atomizers work on the current available usb-passthroughs. As I find this is really the way I want to go (heavy vaper here). Can they work on 5V, and do they have generic threads and sizes, essentially (I'm interested in the classic, no mini's for me :) )

- I'm in europe; and my experience is, that things coming from US can come in two ways as to posting: a terribly expensive way that often as not doubles the price (way over $30, so of course not doubling in your case but still: a whole lot for me); and an 'ordinary' way, at ordinary cost - maybe $10 for a smallish parcel. Can you tell me, in which category I need to see your products when sent oversea?

- Seeing the distance and time for ordering (and my tastes), I would like to know if your atomizer has (can hold) the same cartridges as most other classic-models have.

I'll probably have to do a bit of saving first also I'm afraid, it's not just tough economically spoken in the US. But I do expect you will see me as a customer, especially if it indeed works with my usb (or of course if you have your own usb).

Remark: I don't seem to be able to get through to where I can see which 20+ flavors of e-liquid are being offered. Is there a link missing? Or is it not set up to work for Firefox perhaps?

I really hope your lawyers have done their job well - and that all goes very well for you and your new company. Good luck! :)

Hi Katink:

Not sure about the USB question. But our classic penstyle has the generic 801-style molding/casing. I would think they would work with most standard batteries and cartridges. I know the carts do, but not certain all batteries are created equally!!! I've noticed some slight differences coming from different manufacturers on the 801s.

As far as shipping, we would us the USPS, and that would be in the $12.95 for 6-10 day shipping. Postage Price Calculator

And the cartridge flavors are shown once you Add to Cart.

Gotta run to next meeting. I hope I answered all of your questions. If not, I will answer this weekend. Bye, Katink!!!

Best,
Marian

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Hello:

Best regards,
Marian Younger
I offer my sympathies for the loss of your cat. I have a 13 year old Himalayan, so I am well aware of the place in your heart that is lost without this important member of your family. I would also like to add that I liked your video and found it very refreshing to see e cigs being tried by people who did not know about them. I liked seeing their reactions.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
I ordered Marian's Vapor 1000 this past weekend. Hoping it will arrive this this week, so I can give it a test run! From what I've read here on the forum (both in this thread... and from Marian's posts from earlier in her e-cig adventures here) she appears to be just the kind of lady I want to do business with. I can tell that Marian has put her heart (plus financing) into developing her very "own" product -- that she believes to be superior enough to offer a - life-time warranty - on her atomizers, and a -1 year warranty - on her batteries!!

Finally... knowing I can enjoy this e-cig for an entire YEAR... without buying a new battery -- and NEVER needing to buy a new atomizer with the life-time warranty is more than enough reasons for me to give Marian's e-cig a try! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread