Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Mark Ten Mini (mini) Review
Yep - she’s back lol

It is 100% the size of a real cig. Just like njoy Kings or ePuffer’s Nano. Yes, it is smaller then the smaller Blu. Very light weight.

The battery is not painted white with logo. It’s a white sticker. OK then. Orange LED but not the cool looking ash tip type. I think the MarkTen battery drawls much better than Epuffer’s new Nano batteries.

The battery is is 90 mah and performs as well as any other other real-size e-cig battery.

The Mark Ten cartomizers are priced at $5.99 (my local WaWa) for 2 carts. I was shocked! I guess big tobacco needs the money lol

I do not have the cartomizers here to test but I am almost positive you can use ePuffer Nano cartomizers instead. Everything is the same size and connection.

The flavor is very similar to the Finiti kit. I am almost positive those cartomizers could be used as well... if you are into the taste of marshmallows over a camp fire.

4 holes on cartomizer hard plastic cap looks nice and seems to make a slight difference.

15mg of nic.

Overall, it’s a nice little kit but the cost of the carts is laughable.

ps. Cap comes off easy for a refill.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
UPDATE

Ok so here's what I know so far ...

The Mark Ten battery will charge in the Nano PCC.
A Mark Ten cart fits and works on a "new style" Nano battery.
The Nano carts do not screw all the way down on a Mark Ten battery. If you look at the pic, that silver band in the center is from their carts. So if you were to use a Nano cart, it would not go all the way down and the 2 air holes would be exposed.

http://vapehub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/marlboro-ecig.jpg

ps. adding 2 drops into the center hole (bottom coil) hits as hard as an eRoll.

Last edited:

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
I tried these - Received free with purchase of VUSE for $10. Tasted horrible but I loved the size and the cool little test tube it came in.

Was wondering if I could refill these with maybe something that tastes a little better, are you saying to add a couple drops to the hole in the bottom of the cart that connects to the battery?

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I tried these - Received free with purchase of VUSE for $10. Tasted horrible but I loved the size and the cool little test tube it came in.

Was wondering if I could refill these with maybe something that tastes a little better, are you saying to add a couple drops to the hole in the bottom of the cart that connects to the battery?

Take cap off. Go inside one of the 4 holes and pull back gently. A fork's tooth works fine or tiny eye-glass screw driver, etc.
Take out plastic ring.
Add liquid. If you get a couple of small drop in the center hole, it wont hurt and burns well.
Put it back together :)

The flavor is so so and hard to get rid of. Due to the size, I would not refill more than twice really. I like the kit but still am annoyed about the price for 2 carts.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Take cap off. Go inside one of the 4 holes and pull back gently. A fork's tooth works fine or tiny eye-glass screw driver, etc.
Take out plastic ring.
Add liquid. If you get a couple of small drop in the center hole, it wont hurt and burns well.
Put it back together :)

The flavor is so so and hard to get rid of. Due to the size, I would not refill more than twice really. I like the kit but still am annoyed about the price for 2 carts.

I do like these little things. I do notice when I puff on it too many times in a row the mouthpiece gets pretty hot. If I could find a cart that fits that is refillable I might like to grab a bunch of these batteries to take out with me to the bar.

DawnBella, what would be the closest match to these as far as size and/or performance? You believe the Njoy's?

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I do like these little things. I do notice when I puff on it too many times in a row the mouthpiece gets pretty hot. If I could find a cart that fits that is refillable I might like to grab a bunch of these batteries to take out with me to the bar.

DawnBella, what would be the closest match to these as far as size and/or performance? You believe the Njoy's?

No not the NJOY because 1. they are not rechargeable and 2. are extremely over priced. I was selling my own but stopped. Right now, the only thing out there that is an option like the MarkTen is the ePuffer Nano. Same true size, more flavors and less cost for the carts but the newer style battery they have (looks great) but does not drawl well. At least not the 4 I have had.My hope is that White Cloud is tossing the disposable minis and going with a rechargeable. I bet you they do :)

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
No not the NJOY because 1. they are not rechargeable and 2. are extremely over priced. I was selling my own but stopped. Right now, the only thing out there that is an option like the MarkTen is the ePuffer Nano. Same true size, more flavors and less cost for the carts but the newer style battery they have (looks great) but does not drawl well. At least not the 4 I have had.My hope is that White Cloud is tossing the disposable minis and going with a rechargeable. I bet you they do :)

NJOY does have a rechargeable and it is pretty darn good. It's the same size as the king too. The carts are proprietary but if you are careful you can remove the mouth piece and refill. Go to their site (https://www.njoy.com/recharge) to see it. It is called the NJOY Recharge. My local Walgreens and most gas stations sell them.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yup. I was not sure of the size. Have not seen one live. Very ugly looking though imo. Why could they not just make it look like the King? The M10 is 15mg of VG. You're not going to get a TH lol. I still think this unit performs well when adding your own liquids. I only have it bec of the size. $6.00 for 2 carts is a joke.

ps. have an eroll too. Very muted flavor and gets way too hot and buying new attys all the time gets old.

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Not rechargeable. I still have a couple cases of my own disposables lol Is that NJOY recharge the same size as the King? It looks longer like a 120-ish

I'm also wondering if NJOY is using their 4081 connectors. I bought a Logic rechargeable/"disposable" in Hawaii that had them. I really don't want to mess with anything that isn't 510 anymore.
I'm tempted to pick up a base kit just to try. For all the bashing they took over the N-PRO, my first ecig, their atomizers were great and they stood behind their product. Their batts just sucked, but everyone's did then.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I'm also wondering if NJOY is using their 4081 connectors. I bought a Logic rechargeable/"disposable" in Hawaii that had them. I really don't want to mess with anything that isn't 510 anymore.
I'm tempted to pick up a base kit just to try. For all the bashing they took over the N-PRO, my first ecig, their atomizers were great and they stood behind their product. Their batts just sucked, but everyone's did then.

Nevermind. I just watched the video. Another proprietary connector...

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I gave up on disposables too. When I was selling my own, I could test and the longer they sat, the weaker they get. Blah. Not selling that to someone. I still think is M10 is nice. I don't mind the flavor. It just has a nice feel (lighter than most this size) and really hits well. I have a feeling refilling would be better with a VG vs PG. I still think WC is going to come out with a rechargeable King. Wanna bet? :) ps. I am using the Finiti PCC with the M10. That or the Nano PCC works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread