Marlboro light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Kansas City, Mo
First off I'd like to say I have been analog free for one month now, but I have cravings for a real cigarette from time to time. What I'm looking for is a e-liquid that taste as close to a Marlboro light as possible. I really like most of the flavors I've tried, but so far none of the tobacco flavors have helped. I just need something to keep me analog free. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Max/boro by freedomsmokeusa.com is really close. However, it's a juice that needs to steep for a couple of weeks.

GoldRush and US Marshall are very close to a cig. GoldRush to a camel light and US Marshall to a Marlboro in my opinion. Both juices are by nitelitevapor.com. Prices are inexpensive, CS is fantastic, shipping is priority at $4.95 no matter how large your order is.

Desdenova

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Ortonville, Mi.
First off I'd like to say I have been analog free for one month now, but I have cravings for a real cigarette from time to time. What I'm looking for is a e-liquid that taste as close to a Marlboro light as possible. I really like most of the flavors I've tried, but so far none of the tobacco flavors have helped. I just need something to keep me analog free. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im sorry to inform you that ejuice does not taste like a analog. I smoked marlboro lights for the majority of my days. Vaping is an aquired taste, just like tobacco was when you first tried it. There are some DIY flavors that contain real tobacco flavor, i have not yet ventured that far yet.
If you are still craving a real cig after vaping for a full month, you may want to increase the nicotine of your juice. Good luck.
:vapor:

The problem with using tobacco flavors is that you are constantly comparing it to smoking a cigarette. IMO you should switch flavors since you are switching from smoking. Consider it as though you are switching brands. I found while I was using a tobacco flavor, my cigarette craving remained, I switched to Green Arrow from Mystmasters.com and never had another craving. I thought about how nice it was to get my nic fix without the nasty tobacco flavor for change. Nothing tastes like burning tobacco but burning tobacco and to be honest, does it really taste good?

ApostateVapR

Jul 31, 2011
Zion
I found that TW red label Tobacco Flavor tastes very much like analogs. At first I didn't mind. After a few days of vaping I started to get my taste back and the flavor nearly ruined my vaping experience. Every flavor after one tank of Tobacco flavor was rancid. My atty smelled exactly like an ashtray after using it.

If you really want analog taste try it. You may like it.

If you try it please share your opinion of the flavor here as I'm curious whether it not you like it.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Would you believe plain, old Dekang USA Mix (genuine, beware counterfeits) that came with my 510 kit? When my kit first arrived, I couldn't stand that flavor, went on safari and tried 20+ "Marl/M/Red" flavors from various vendors. A month later, I started missing that USA Mix and had a strong urge for it! My taste buds had changed, but I remember that mild, bittersweet M Light taste and this was the closest for me. Some folks describe it as the smell of a freshly opened pack.

You're not going to get the same "smoking" taste. Nothing's burning, there's no tar, so it's won't be exactly the same. I wish juice makers add some "smoke" into their juice, but until then, this is it for this ex M Light smoker.

Last edited:

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
Agreed. Bumping the nic level (I started at 18mg and moved to 24mg) may help ease the cravings. Worked for me at least.

I think the important thing here is to disconnect from the taste of your old brand. IME, nothing tastes exactly like smoking. After a bit, your sense of taste/smell will begin to recover, and you'll count the lack of an analogue for the analog taste as a good thing.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Forgot to mention, it's normal to miss analogs. I smoked a couple while vaping, but haven't wanted one for months. It's not a mortal sin. If you really want to quit like I do after 32 years of cancer sticks, you'll stick with vaping. Ultimately, you decide when and how you quit.

Missing analogs made me vape more. I was actually worried about ODing, so I cut the nic level, just puff away whenever I feel like it. Something in hand, in the mouth did the trick. I don't miss the analog taste anymore, doesn't taste good. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
I've been off smokes for months, but if my nic drops I find myself fantasizing about them or seeing someone with one and it looks inviting. I needed tobacco taste to quit then migrated away... You also may consider trying out some different flavors as a 1x/day "treat" here and there to keep it fresh. Soon, you'll probably move to something more inviting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread