Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Well the v1 coils came with it and that's what I'm using now but I also bought the v2 vertical coils for later use. So then it sounds like the pre-made coils just don't wick max vg very well... That's fine I just wanted to know before I got some specifically to vape in that tank. Ive never tried a max vg juice with anything before so I wasn't sure if this new sub tank would let me go down that road. I don't build coils and probably never will it's just not my thing so to use the special rba piece that I got with the tank really won't help then. I'll just stick with the 60 vg / 40 pg blend I've been using that seems to wick just fine. What's that saying? " If it isn't broke don't fix it" I think that rule of thumb applies here lol

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I wouldn't risk the max vg I suppose, but I do know you'll be fine with 70 vg. I've seriously gone though probably 5 packs with 70vg juice. I only vape those around 18 watts though, if that makes a difference. If you're happy with 60/40 go for it, but check out the vertical coils next time then you won't have to worry about trying different blends.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I would encourage you to use the RBA section. Building your own is fun, cheaper and should result in a better vape. The kit comes with pre-made 0.5 ohm coils, so initially you won't even need to wrap them, just instal and wick.

The main advantage of using the RBA section (apart from a better vape IMO) is that once it gets gunged up, you can remove the wicking, dry burn the gunk off the coil and then rewick it . The coil in mine is 4 months old and still going strong. Another advantage is being able to build the coil resistance that best suits you rather than the two premade options. I found the sweet spot to be around 0.8 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread