Maximum Vapors Testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
Like many of you, I base my mod and juice purchases solely on the recommendations of other ECF members. When it comes to the world of vaping, you don't really get to test drive things very often. Luckily, your recommendations have really steered me in the right direction. My first mod was a really expensive VV tube. And I really enjoyed it apart from my wallet being a lot lighter. I wanted a fairly inexpensive backup mod while the tube's batteries were charging or in case it broke down on me. After posting a thread asking for advice, I received a few responses recommending maximum vapors box mods. Everyone seemed very pleased about the quality of their products and the price was unbeatable. I decided on a 5V box. Since receiving it, it has become my primary mod. The (air flow, vapor production, taste, and power) beat my expensive mod in every way. The tube on full power does not hit like my box mod at 5V. My intent is not to bad mouth my VV tube because it is a great product and works well, but just not as well as my box mod imo. I have since ordered max vapors VV box and it should be here next week. I just figured I would repay my two cents for anyone in the market for a new mod that works amazingly well and won't break the bank. As far as customer service goes, Maximum Vapors is the best. I got a call today updating me on my order. Who else does that? So thank you to Maximum Vapors and to those of you who lead me them. Hopefully this post will do the same for someone else in the position I was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread