Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
question-about-second-amendment-bear-arms.jpg

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
:lol: Pretty much. I can't remember where I saw it or even if it was video or a meme but have you seen the one with the founding fathers arguing about whether or not we of today would make sense of the second amendment and there's a pair of bear arms mounted on the wall? :w00t:

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Speaking of food... I'm really wishing I had brought a sandwich with me. shop's been dead as a doornail all morning and I'm bored. Need lunch. My coffee and a green Faygo just isn't cutting it.

<wonders if she can teleport Chinese take out from the other end of the shopping center> Hmm...

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
And then there are the ones that you're stalking all the way from China... FT shipped it so slow I think it's gonna get caught at the processing facility during CNY. BOO!

Have you seen the rainbow one? Rainbow treated TFV8 Baby and the stripe is rainbow too!

Homer has an excuse. He's still young. Nala is turning 7 next month, and she's been like this since she was a pup. When she was still under 1, she didn't have a problem walking in the misty rain or using the potty, but after that any form of water that falls from the sky is definately on her nono list.

HA! Not getting up that early for my job. Got up that early because he thinks that saving 15 minutes for extra sleep vs waking my .... up to go make his tea and lunchbox is worth it. Sometimes I wonder how he managed to survive life before me... He used to live out of the dryer and eat Burger King for dinner 5 nights a week! ...and I totally remind him of that when he complains about housework. His bach pad was WAAAAY worse!

I am waiting on my VECO tank right now. It hasn't moved from China in 2 days, so I'm worried it's stuck, too. :( I LOVE the rainbow alien and beast tank setup. I was trying to help Red win one in a contest but for some reason someone else won it. Not sure how that happened. It should have been hers!

I swear some dogs are just plain stubborn. Lhattie is an anxious little doggy and when she was a puppy I was working swing shift. No one else in the house bothered to take her outside while I was at work so I would have to come home and clean up after her. Drove me INSANE. She just got so used to doing things her way she never got completely trained. I worked with her for a year and she still goes on a potty pad in the house when she doesn't want to get her feet wet. Homer was very hard to train but now he's a pro. He was probably 7 months before he stopped ...... in the house. He'll be 2 in April and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel in his shenaniganary but I think he will always be very active. He's a Lab, after all. :)

I am working the early shift for a co-worker whose son is having major surgery next week. I actually like that shift because it goes fast. The other shift is 10:30 am to 7 pm! That one is hard because the whole day is wasted and it gets really slow in the evening. But hey! It's a paycheck! :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I am waiting on my VECO tank right now. It hasn't moved from China in 2 days, so I'm worried it's stuck, too. :( I LOVE the rainbow alien and beast tank setup. I was trying to help Red win one in a contest but for some reason someone else won it. Not sure how that happened. It should have been hers!

I swear some dogs are just plain stubborn. Lhattie is an anxious little doggy and when she was a puppy I was working swing shift. No one else in the house bothered to take her outside while I was at work so I would have to come home and clean up after her. Drove me INSANE. She just got so used to doing things her way she never got completely trained. I worked with her for a year and she still goes on a potty pad in the house when she doesn't want to get her feet wet. Homer was very hard to train but now he's a pro. He was probably 7 months before he stopped ...... in the house. He'll be 2 in April and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel in his shenaniganary but I think he will always be very active. He's a Lab, after all. :)

I am working the early shift for a co-worker whose son is having major surgery next week. I actually like that shift because it goes fast. The other shift is 10:30 am to 7 pm! That one is hard because the whole day is wasted and it gets really slow in the evening. But hey! It's a paycheck! :D
Yeah, someone else got that Smok Stik..I haven't taken it off my list. But looks like the rainbow Alien is still pre-order.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Yay! I need to set my son up with something today. To my great surprise, he changed his mind about vaping. YAY! This is my Marine. My youngest son already has a setup (his third) I gave him last month. He just bought a pack of cigarettes on Friday when he got paid, though. Sad face. Hopefully Austin will take to it better. He smokes a LOT, and he can't seem to get over this nasty virus that's going around. His cough is not good. I'm stoked he asked me about vaping, though. When I mentioned it to him before he scoffed at me. Maybe the kid is still teachable. :D

I mixed up an 8 oz bottle of my banana peanut butter last night and test drove it. Needs more ripe banana, so I guess I will be ordering that today. That gives it a couple of days to steep anyway, lol!
When I was on the cruise ship....for a second I regretted that I wasn't still smoking since cigarettes were just $26 a carton in the duty free shop.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Hi, all!

Welcome, @Alaria13!

Can't wait to see chicks, no rain here, have an apple, no refugees heading here yet, broke a tank glass today, fridge is miraculously working again (for now), but need to start planning on a fix for the section of fence that's actually our neighbors but rotting on their side!
It sleeted all night, starting yesterday afternoon. Woke up to a couple of inches of ice packed on the ground. Took a while to clean up even using the snow blower since the ice was so heavy it kept stalling the snow blower. Now it is just rain. There's a chance of it freezing over tonight, although the next couple of days should be in the 50's.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Who knows what I'll do... lol...also eyeballing an Alien. I'm in no rush to decide...lol
My Alien got relegated to the "box". I think the wattage runs a bit high on that mod. The Pure tank ran a bit hotter on that mod than on the Fuchai's.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I get my pistol today! Come on 4pm! 240 hour wait is cruel and unusual punishment! What happened to the three days and you pick up your gun?
I thought the California law was 15 days? At least I seem to remember that was the case back 15 years ago when I lived there.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I struggled getting up this morning. I was just so sleepy. I woke up with Zeus snugging next to me. He is such a sweetheart. Hubby says that every morning he gets up for work Zeus instantly gets in his side of the bed and snugs up next to me.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
That's how mine are. They sleep at our feet until hubby gets up and they steal his spot. :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Does somebody need a straw man purchase? :rolleyes: Is it ok to own one, you just can't buy one there?

True dat. Complete and total bull honkey. Our biggest issue here is the "assault rifle" debacle. Apparently I have no reason to want to buy an AR-15 standard built because it has "no use" other than killing people. You can still buy a "competition grade" one that costs three times as much for shooting tournaments as such. But do I really want a $2500 rifle to shoot a deer? Or go plinking? Idjits. (And that's why I like being able to buy 80% lowers...)

Well, that and the magazine capacity limitations and the fact that to buy a handgun of any type you must receive a HQL (Handgun Qualification License) for which you must go through a long ... class and get your fingerprints registered with the state.

I like my fingerprints where they are. On my fingers. ...and any unsolved crimes because they're NOT on file anywhere... :lol:

Lucky me, I'm still a registered resident of VA so I can buy my long guns here with no hassle and just buy my handguns in VA. Although, I gotta look into those new laws VA passed. I think it got hairier down there...
I regret selling my "assault rifles". I had a Colt HBAR, Springfield SAR-8 (HK91 manufactured by Springfield) and a Daewoo DR223 (South Korean rifle but magazine, bolt, and all receiver internal parts are interchangeable with the AR). They were all California pre-ban, so they were registered with the state, and now NY pre-ban. Ever since the CT school shooting, NY passed an assault weapons ban so that all AR variants has to be single shot now.

NYC has ridiculously strict firearms laws. Outside of NYC, no license is needed for long guns, but you need a NYS license for a handgun. Need fingerprints done, and permit filed with the county along with two notarized character references from the county and wait until they get around to do the background check. Since the permit for ownership and the permit for concealed carry is the same, basically everyone who applies will go for the concealed carry permit.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My Alien got relegated to the "box". I think the wattage runs a bit high on that mod. The Pure tank ran a bit hotter on that mod than on the Fuchai's.
This is why I depend on y'all and live vicariously through you...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread