Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
This thread was created to discuss the thoughts, opinions, likes/dislikes, and gripes that may arise from the Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away.... Story Giveaway Contest Thread.

Hope everyone has a GREAT time here and in the Contest Thread.

Big thanks to l_strider_l for letting me help out and for throwing the contest!!!!:p

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I almost (well, I did, but I deleted it) posted that near-light-speed travel wouldn't put the galaxy at our fingertips. It would barely put the solar system at our fingertips. But I decided I'd just visualize an alternate, much more compact and conveniently located galaxy.

Resolved. (It bugged me too, but I lack such mild-mannered editing). Worm drive retrofit, with Han Solo-esque quote thrown in.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Im sorry all...I just had to get him off the Clinton...... OK..now the adventure continues......

Atty....feel free to correct my "writerly" (as someone above said) disfunction....the only thing Ive ever written in the past 30 years is a grocery list....... NEXT

You could, if you're feeling nice, re-quote post #10 in your post #11......(It was edited probably while you were typing. I wanted to work the "Roy" thing in.)

ETA: And I changed it one last time to make the quote...closer. Jumping->Traveling

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
You could, if you're feeling nice, re-quote post #10 in your post #11......(It was edited probably while you were typing. I wanted to work the "Roy" thing in.)

ETA: And I changed it one last time to make the quote...closer. Jumping->Traveling

I dont understand... my post 10 is quoted in my post 11. Ill go look at it one more time...but im confused..

Edit.. AHH Roy Whorry was missing.... hes back !!

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Kudos to l_strider_l et al.

If you insist, Atty.........

original

Status
Not open for further replies.