Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Ordered a 5 pack of battery cases thru Amazon. $2.52

31Tx+2rIt3L._SY400_.jpg

So now I need to fill them so I ordered 2 more HG2s. Still on sale for $7.99 pair.
lg0004-2.jpg

Now my vape fund is depleted again. Sigh, still need a good charger.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Doing better than me. I'm researching how to spend more money!

Me and SO have a ratted out GS500 bike in the garage that used to be beautiful and run about 10 years ago and we are now working to bring it back to life. It's going to be my step up bike from the Rebel 250 I'm riding now. (I did mention I got my bike license back in October, right?)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my neighbor (a big bike guy) where we're going to finish ripping it down to a pile of parts so we can send all the frame out to be powder coated. That'll be a chunk of change. I was thinking a glitter black "graphite" with a couple pieces like the second rider handle and what not done in "snowmobile purple" a really pretty gloss medium grapey color.

Now, I'm surfing ebay for additional pieces and parts I know we'll need down the line like new handlebars and grips, and other odd pieces. Most I'm finding in an anodized purple aluminum that almost perfectly matches the powder coat I'm thinking.

Can you tell I like purple? And I don't like dark boring colors on something that's a small target to start with? There's a reason my jacket is almost a neon purple! I am woman! Hear me roar! See me coming! (Cuz I don't want you to hit me!) :w00t:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Doing better than me. I'm researching how to spend more money!

Me and SO have a ratted out GS500 bike in the garage that used to be beautiful and run about 10 years ago and we are now working to bring it back to life. It's going to be my step up bike from the Rebel 250 I'm riding now. (I did mention I got my bike license back in October, right?)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my neighbor (a big bike guy) where we're going to finish ripping it down to a pile of parts so we can send all the frame out to be powder coated. That'll be a chunk of change. I was thinking a glitter black "graphite" with a couple pieces like the second rider handle and what not done in "snowmobile purple" a really pretty gloss medium grapey color.

Now, I'm surfing ebay for additional pieces and parts I know we'll need down the line like new handlebars and grips, and other odd pieces. Most I'm finding in an anodized purple aluminum that almost perfectly matches the powder coat I'm thinking.

Can you tell I like purple? And I don't like dark boring colors on something that's a small target to start with? There's a reason my jacket is almost a neon purple! I am woman! Hear me roar! See me coming! (Cuz I don't want you to hit me!) :w00t:
You can never go wrong with purple !

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Help im stuck in a binge night, my boy got me hooked on an anime....sword art online. I need a nap then back to it, its gonna be a long night i can see already

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
finished both seasons awhile back. :p

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Wooo! This mod is amazing. I'm a big boy now! :D I mean the noisy cricket is great, don't get me wrong, but this is just so perfect.
ors87b.jpg
It's a decent mod....much improved over the original, but it is just too darn big and heavy with two batteries in it. During the summer when I was out and had the black one in the side pocket of my cargo shorts, I would find myself slowly veering towards one side when walking.

Did you try the Fuji that I threw in there as well?

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
No, haven't opened it yet. I watched Vic's review on it to get an idea of what it's about. Seems really interesting, will definitely play around with it soon. :) After your warning I was curious about exactly how spitty the preinstalled coils were so I tried it then promptly regretted it, super hot citrus koolada did not feel good on the chin lol. Got some 1.65 claptons in there now at 70w. It feels about as heavy as the invader 3, so aside from the shape it's fairly familiar in the hand.
It's a decent mod....much improved over the original, but it is just too darn big and heavy with two batteries in it. During the summer when I was out and had the black one in the side pocket of my cargo shorts, I would find myself slowly veering towards one side when walking.

Did you try the Fuji that I threw in there as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread