Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Wooo! This mod is amazing. I'm a big boy now! :D I mean the noisy cricket is great, don't get me wrong, but this is just so perfect.
ors87b.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It doesn't have to be big jumps....it's just the natural progression of life. In my case it looked like this:

1. Went from renting an apartment to renting a house
2. Went from a small car to an SUV
3. Had kids
4. Went from one car loan to two
5. Bought a house
6. Went from driving a Honda to driving a Mercedes
7. Sent kids to college

I will be glad when the next two years pass. Alex will be out of school and will be off on his own, although unless he goes through with joining the military, he will probably still be at home since he decided to change his major to Asian studies. :eek::(
That definitely puts things into perspective! I had a lot of ups and downs when I was younger, all due to the choices I was making, so I never established a baseline. I can definitely say that even though things are not where we want them right now financially, I have been waaaay worse off in the past. I also know that this is temporary. I would love to see a straight upward trajectory, but even the hard times have their perks. Makes us appreciate the good times all the more, and I have learned from experience that hard work pays off in the long run.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wow. Who died and made you a mod? Like it is up to you to tell people what they can or cannot respond to here on ECF?

Anyways.. moving on........ Hi Fam!!! Have company coming in about an hour for the night so I wanted to take a few and check in and see how every one is doing.
I was planning on making chicken alfredo for dinner but when I grabbed the milk for my coffee, the gallon that was more than half filled yesterday is now almost empty! SMH! I swear my son will drink a gallon of milk daily!
Sooo I am going to have to come up with some modification for my recipe. I am thinking of chicken and noodles with broccoli and cheese sauce. I have some broccoli cheese soup and some packages of velveeta along with some chicken broth. Not exactly gourmet but I figure if I make a homemade loaf of bread that will make up for it :)
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
The struggle is real! I have the exact same problem here, and now it's twice as bad since Austin is also a milk drinker. Your work around sounds amazing, though. MMM, homemade bread...drool. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Woo Hoo! Winning!

I got movement on my tracking number! Processed through ICS New York! Delivery ETA Wednesday!

Want my FrankenFake!
Yay! Definitely winning! I still have no movement since the 22nd. Unless it shows up out of the blue I will be waiting a while longer.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
My hair's that Mya bit off are finally a little past the top of my ear! Yay! Lol When they get to my chin it is going to be hard to not want to just cut off my hair to match them. I cannot wait until they get to my chin or actually shoulder!

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
Wow that's fast! My hair doesn't grow fast at all. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Wooo! This mod is amazing. I'm a big boy now! :D I mean the noisy cricket is great, don't get me wrong, but this is just so perfect.
ors87b.jpg
Squonkers are the best vape experience.....all of the greatness of drippers, without the hassle

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread