Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Also, btw, don't know if I updated y'all. Lannie better watch out, I'm catching up. Got five recipes perfected and three more that are close, just need minor adjustments.

Mwahaha....
franny-k.-stein.jpeg

images

Hehe.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
30 more minutes an I can go to sleep yaaay! So tired my head is starting to hurt, really annoying. stay up to long.. headache. sleep to long..headache. so I can't sleep more than 6 hours [without medication] but I have to take a nap for a hour or two during the day. just can't win lol

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
If only we could post without being watched.
It is till our stuff gets copied and posted elsewhere.
Screw 'em. They're just jealous they're not part of the family. ;)

If they want to post stuff elsewhere, let them. Just don't pay any attention to it. Paying attention to it and getting any kind of emotion from it is what gives them power and makes them continue to do it. Has anything ever been said about me? Don't know, don't care. I'm not bothered by petty people and childish drama. If anyone else here happens to see stuff like that while out in the wild, just don't pass it on to the person it was about - or anyone for that matter. Eventually they will get bored of not getting a response and move on - and if they don't move on, let them waste their life thinking of you. Them wasting their time has no effect on you if you don't let it.

I mean all of this with love to everyone in the family. :wub:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Screw 'em. They're just jealous they're not part of the family. ;)

If they want to post stuff elsewhere, let them. Just don't pay any attention to it. Paying attention to it and getting any kind of emotion from it is what gives them power and makes them continue to do it. Has anything ever been said about me? Don't know, don't care. I'm not bothered by petty people and childish drama. If anyone else here happens to see stuff like that while out in the wild, just don't pass it on to the person it was about - or anyone for that matter. Eventually they will get bored of not getting a response and move on - and if they don't move on, let them waste their life thinking of you. Them wasting their time has no effect on you if you don't let it.

I mean all of this with love to everyone in the family. :wub:
You tell em, Baby Gurl :wub:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I'm just tired of it... I come here to read, relax and chat. Don't need to be attacked behind my back...or like today, not really behind my back at all. I bit my tongue and just let them keep going.
Well we still love ya no matter if anyone else has a problem or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread