Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
2254173959718e59d7b9a05815b3fadb.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't have the cigarette smell....I was pretty proactive on keeping them from doing that...but a dirty slob leaves behind a smell just as bad (though easier to get rid of)
Have you burned the mattresses yet? I bet it goes up quickly with all that sweat and body oils soaked into it.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

When mom and the kids were gone living in HK for 3 years, I rented out a room. After the boarder moved out, the room retained a certain smell that didn't go away until I replaced the mattress and box spring.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
When mom and the kids were gone living in HK for 3 years, I rented out a room. After the boarder moved out, the room retained a certain smell that didn't go away until I replaced the mattress and box spring.
I thought having to pull out all of the carpet here was bad!

Reactions: wvducklady

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Box spring, too??? Gah!!!'
Granted, that mattress was old to begin with. By the time he moved in, it was already about 12 years old, although it was my son who slept in it the previous 6 years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
The worst part is done! Make sure you don't knock yourself out, you'll need sleep tonight!
Nope, not knocking out until we've got the room packed and loaded into the truck. I do foresee an early night though.

Invaper Zim

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
I think we will be ready by April....gotta replace the carpets in the rooms they were in...they are completely destroyed!

I need to find a single guy who is employed, and doesnt smoke.....:blink:
Good men are hard to find. Lol jk

Invaper Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread