May 3, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandermac

Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Atlanta
Hello all. As part of my 5 mandatory new member posts I offer this introduction.

My name is Alex. I'm an English born, 42 year old, 27 year smoker now living in the united states. In May of 2012 I made the decision to try an e-cigarette, not to quit, merely to try and cut down, I was already down to 10 cigs a day from a pack and a half so I figured why not. I ordered a starter kit from volcano cigs with the Kona Coffee cartos and a bottle of liquid to refill them.

To my surprise I found that I loved the device and stopped smoking entirely (almost, I have one occasionally). I used the volcano for about a month until I visited a local brick & mortar vendor in Cumming, GA, Awesomevapor. They set me up with an ego kit and I haven't looked back since.

Ive started running again, I feel infinitely better, health wise and self esteem wise, I couldn't be happier.

I hope to make some new friends here, that have had the same experience and I hope to stay involved in the community by extolling the benefits of vaping compared to smoking as the mis-information I have read from some in the medical profession, those who seem to believe I'm better off smoking, has made me realize just how important it is to fight to keep this product legal and available to anyone that doesn't want to die from smoking.

Anyway, that's it. Thank you for the amazing community that has been set up here and I look forward to some great discussions.

Alex.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to ECF , and you will find , after awhile , that the analogs taste nasty , and you will never want one again . Your house and cars will smell better , no more burn holes in your car seats . No nasty brown gunk , on your computer screen , etc, etc . You made the right choice . So hang in there . Things will start improving , daily . Good Luck

napdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Kansas City, Mo
Hi Alex, Welcome to ECF. daffy-dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread