Maybe I've been lucky with my DNA 40...

Status
Not open for further replies.

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
but I've been able to get an outstanding vape using Ni200. I absolutely love it. I'm not an Evolv fanboy, this is the first Evolv board I've ever used. I have built a few coils that hit temp protect immediately and it was definitely frustrating, but I just ripped the build out and started over. I've never had to build more than twice in a row to get a build that worked phenomenally and more than 3/4 of the builds I've done have worked great. I get a warm, dense, saturated vape. It feels no different than the kanthal builds I used to vape on, the only difference is now I don't have to worry about dry hits. I have 28 awg, 30 awg and 32 awg. I've done spaced and contact coils, single coils, dual coils, microcoils and macro coils. They all seem to work great. I guess I'm a little confused at how so many people say they don't get a satisfying vape while using the temp protect mode. It feels exactly the same to me, probably better because I never scald my throat with nasty dry hits. I started this thread because I want to hear about other people's experiences. Maybe, if someone is just having an awful time getting nickel builds to work correctly, I can share some knowledge that will help you get going. I'm a believer, this is the future of vaping. I like it so much I don't even want to use my other devices anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread