MBV "Hot Chocolate" discontinued!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcp15

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
CT
It's a sad day! Mt Baker Vapor has discontinued their Hot Chocolate juice! I LOVE a few drops of this in my tobacco flavor, but I am now forced to find a replacement. Anybody have any suggestions for a chocolate flavor? I don't care for the heavier, chocolate-y flavors with names like "Fudge Brownie"; I prefer a lighter, creamy touch of chocolate. Help!
thanks

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
It's a sad day! Mt Baker Vapor has discontinued their Hot Chocolate juice!
They "discontinue" flavors all the time... then they bring them back. Just a matter of time. Next time it's available, buy one the 236ml bottles... so you don't have anymore "sad days". ;-)

I enjoy the MBV chocolate mint in a 0.5Ω dual coil RDA... great with a cuppa' Peet's JR Reserve, first thing in the morning.

BostonVape's suggestion of KJ's chocolate milkshake is a good one too.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
By the way rickajho, weren't you the guy who really liked TVR Tobacco? That's my ADV since the beginning. It's a flavor of the week this week. Have you found any similar tobacco flavor?

It could have been me - I haven't met a TVR tobacco flavor I didn't like.

I don't know what TVR carries that might have "milk" in combination with chocolate but that Chocolate Fudge Brownie of which you speak is intense and really good. Ditto with their Dutch Chocolate Mint. No fake or off flavor in their chocolates.

Bummer about the MBV Milk Chocolate.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
6 weeks?! that package better have a free mod in it for that long of a response time! lol

No. But it will have a half-fannied note of apology, a 10% discount coupon off your next order to try and convince you to ever do that again, and some leftover Halloween candy. (She must be up to the leftover Christmas candy by now...)

Mcp15

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
CT
Thanks for all the input, everybody! I checked out Killer-juice and there's a great selection of chocolate flavors. In fact, I emailed Walt to ask him to differentiate several flavors. This is how he responded:

"Fudge brownie is a very strong flavor, I will start off with that ha. (I had told him I wasn't looking for a deep, dark fudge chocolate)

Milk chocolate is the original base we use in almost all of our chocolate flavors. This is not your generic chocolate you may find other places. We extract the flavoring ourselves and add hints that are top secret! (shhh :p) People love adding a drop of this to their other flavors to mix things up!

Chocolate Milk Shake is the same milk chocolate milk but this time we add in a hint of vanilla and creamy milk. This will make you think a shake straight from a creamery, and not some fast food place :p

Hot Cocoa is the milk chocolate plus a sweetener and a little marshmallow kicker for fun. People compare this to the swiss miss of vaper!"

I was very impressed that he answered my email within a couple of hours. Still not sure which chocolate to order...maybe all 3...and maybe a couple other interesting flavors. At that price, why not?
Again, thanks for all the suggestions. If I hadn't asked, I never would have discovered Killer juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread