Mechanical Mod For Pocket Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
A bit over that budget, and tough to find, but this mech with 306 atty drip tank is under 4" without the teflon extension. All you'll ever need though, and when you decide to give up vaping, you'll get all your money back and then some. It rides comfortable in the CHANGE pocket of my jeans. If you're looking for pocket friendly, rba and compact are mutually exclusive except for things like the Octopus and Igo-L. Beautiful, it has in spades.

116om50.jpg

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
A bit over that budget, and tough to find, but this mech with 306 atty drip tank is under 4" without the teflon extension. All you'll ever need though, and when you decide to give up vaping, you'll get all your money back and then some. It rides comfortable in the CHANGE pocket of my jeans. If you're looking for pocket friendly, RBA and compact are mutually exclusive except for things like the Octopus and Igo-L. Beautiful, it has in spades.

116om50.jpg
Wow, that is a great looking setup. I'm guessing that is one that you can't just log onto a site and buy. It seems like most of the really nice stuff is just "unavailable". I know the mod is a Caravela, what is the tank on there?

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Hello all, I quit smoking analogs a couple of weeks ago. I started with a V2 (didn't really work great for me) then switched to Ego with Vivis and Kanger MT3's. This has worked pretty well, but the lovely simplicity of the mech mods really appeals to me. I also want to use a rebuildable atomizer or tank(I'm a hobbiest in general and like making stuff). I'm not a fan of cartos. I need some suggestions on a pocket friendly setup for mod/atomizer or tank. I've been looking at the Reo Mini, Legacy mini and Super T ELA. Anyone have any suggestions in general for a good setup? I'm trying for a setup that will last a long time, look cool and I want to keep my cost under about $300. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.

For something practical on the go, yet packs a vaping punch, you can't beat the Reos IMO. Put a nice RBA on a Mini 2.1 and you are good to go. :)

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Do you have a suggestion for a good RBA for the Reo mini? Have any pics?

I've used a Reomizer on my Reo VVG for a while. It's a well performing RBA, but it's Chinese and not were sturdy som he stopped selling it.
I have an eBaron Dripper Spiral on it's way to me:
eBaron Dripper Spiral

It's reported to work really well on Reos. Other popular RBA's are ERA/Hornet and the A7mini. And the Mark Bugs Chalice, but those are pretty much impossible to find, and very expensive.

Last edited:

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread