Mega 501 Platinum PUNCH! Who uses these in pyrex tanks and what tank do they fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I know! All my other 45 mm or XL cartos fit my tanks. Ive been sitting on this cartos for months. I have a lot of Smoktech so i just put them aside. I dont like complications and i have enough stuff thats working. I tried them in the Pyrex Tanks by The Ecig. Mega means XL is all so...scratch head. Didnt want to invest in anoter tank if it wont work.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hopefully Bad comes along and can figure out the deal for you. I bought the same carto's and darned if I can get 1 to last longer than a few hours! I get it in my tank and can vape on it but it burns up really quick and I have no idea why or what I am doing wrong, so I TOTALLY feel your frustration!!

kbalz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Kentucky Florence Y'All
The slap yo mama adapter is a great tool to help get your carto into tank
Slap Yo' Mama Adapter : Big Daddy Vapor

Mega from ikenvapes is the same size as xl from smok or boge 45mm or 50mm overall. Make sure your tank is for xl (45mm) cartos .Also make sure that in fact you did receive mega and standard size cartos.good luck to you

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I been meaning to get that and was happy to see a cheaper delrin version so naturually i spent my savings to make $30 order and got free shipping and theyre doing a free 10 ml evo juice with $15 order so as usual im keeping up with my habit of aout $60 a week on extras! Havent evn ordered the ib tanked yet! But i have some double checking to do Revisit the situation. Im sure on all so hmmmm.....weird. Maybe user error here somewhere. Ill see today sometime. Thanks

The slap yo mama adapter is a great tool to help get your carto into tank
Slap Yo' Mama Adapter : Big Daddy Vapor

Mega from ikenvapes is the same size as xl from smok or boge 45mm or 50mm overall. Make sure your tank is for xl (45mm) cartos .Also make sure that in fact you did receive mega and standard size cartos.good luck to you

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Tis is what had to have happen. I got a freak mishapen carto in my box. Everything works like it should now. Why did i have to grab the freak as the first one I ever try?.!
but the Slap your MaMa, in delrin so cheaper now, helps organize things very well and glad ive got one finally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread