Mega Atomizer stuck? Clogged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Here's a really strange observation. While tipping the battery end down I get a draw with a gurgling sound and some vape. If I lift the battery end up past level, I lose all draw. It locks up! What is happening??

If it gurgles, then you've probably flooded it and you'll need to blow it out. Keep the battery end pointed somewhat down when you're dripping. Taking it up past level will tip the juice out of the coil cup and you won't get anything.

KEB64

Jun 25, 2011
USA
Mine had a tighter draw than the regular 510 atties. Not much, but it was noticeable. I would blow it out again until nothing else comes out of it, then vape the crap out of it. It might take a while to break-in, usually around 6-8 hours. YMMV.

Cool. Thank you very much for the advice. The stubby 510 that they gave me for free draws very nicely. Huge vapor. It does get a bit hot to the lips though. I vape heavy all day long so it's nice to have several different delivery systems. I was counting on the Mega drip method to be the most efficient. We'll see. Thank you WomanOfHeart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread