Menthol and coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christyg

Jun 10, 2021
Hi, I recently started on a menthol juice. I use a aspire coil and mvp5. I started it and about every two days my coil gets dark brown and burnt taste. I was going about two on a coil. The juice is bad drip gummy bear. I never used menthol until about two ago so I’m just curious to know if it’s normal to go threw coils faster with it. My coil is aspire 40 to 60 watt. I have the vape set on 43.0 bc it doesn’t shoot hot juice in my mouth.

Reactions: Superuser187

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Firstly welcome to the forum

For some years I have used only clear liquid with menthol flavouring - originally a 50/50 VG /PG mix and when my supplier changed the formula a 30 PG 70 VG mix.

I still use Aspire coils in a Nautilus Mini and in a Mulus Pod/Mod and get six weeks out of a coil ... BUT I don't sub ohm and use 1.6 ohm coils at a miserly 8 watts.

I get the same life from Zenith and Zlides using similar Innokin coils at the same wattage using about 4 mils of liqid per day.

Is your liquid coloured, is it sweetened?

If either, the wattage you use coupled with your liquid's content, is to my mind the culprit ... but I have been wrong before.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forums.

Christyg

Jun 10, 2021
Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forums.
Okay sorry didn’t realize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread