and not even $1 candadia

Maybe it equals
1758_4821899939008_988965653_n.jpg

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
lol camaro, do banks even look at the written out numbers anymore? When I got my first checks back in the late 80s they did... but now.. I dont even think they pay attention to that silly stuff.

evie.. oh mistress of the bank vault.... do tellers even pay attention to the written out number anymore? or just the numerals?

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol camaro, do banks even look at the written out numbers anymore? When I got my first checks back in the late 80s they did... but now.. I dont even think they pay attention to that silly stuff.

evie.. oh mistress of the bank vault.... do tellers even pay attention to the written out number anymore? or just the numerals?

We sure do, the written out number is the only legal amount of the check, the numerals are not needed. :) If you bring in a check that has $10,000.00 in numerals and the written out part says "Ten hundred dollars" that check is only legal for $1000.00. :)

Teeheehee....I'm a Mistress now too? :lol:

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
hahahahaha....well I've never vaped halo, yet so can't say...but I'll agree with you :)
it's on my todo list whenever I need to buy juice (sometime in the next year or two :lol:) I will put an order in for halo :)

There's nothing like the complexity and originality of Halo's unique blends. You should give 'em a try! You'll never know if you're missing out otherwise. :)

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Preach it brother Green!!! I started with Halo and other than a very few juices out of the 50 or so that I've tried, haven't found anything that compares to their quality and value yet! Do yourself a favor and grab a sampler, Shadav. You will be impressed...after all, one doesn't become the Top USA E-Juice Vendor by accident nor coincidence!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread