269260_10150975567865970_137673068_n.jpg

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Good Afternoon Halons!

Just a Friendly Reminder:

The Free 10ml bottle of Menthol X with any $20 purchase ends this Thursday June 19th @ Midnight. Place your orders before then to sample Menthol X!

Phew!! I just made it!

Attachments

• imageedit_10_3590182218.jpg
    imageedit_10_3590182218.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 17

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Vapemail recieved, with my "winnings" of Menthol X.

Smells interesting, i can really understand why some say it is tribeca with eucalpytus, because just smelling it sure gives an impression along those lines.

Anyways going to shake it and air it a bit, before I even try it, since a lot said it was better when given a day or two to settle, plus right now it is a bit on the warm side, just under 90F.

Thank you once again Miss Cinder.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
LOL yeah i have WAY more stickers than I know what to do with now.

Some other vendor had sent me pens with an order, which were awesome. If I had Halo pens I would be handing them out left and right to people. Stickers are sort of harder to give away.

I guess I will be visiting 25 telephone polls around the city! ;)

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
;) I hand out biz cards when I can to customers (I work in a gas station)

Ohh... yeah wish Halo had sent business cards with either of my winnings. That would be helpful for me prosthelytize, the cult of Halon.

I guess I will be visiting 25 telephone polls around the city! ;)

LOL, yeah i was thinking about that too, but my days of defacing city property were long ago. Damn this growing up and becoming a responsible adult.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Ohh... yeah wish Halo had sent business cards with either of my winnings. That would be helpful for me prosthelytize, the cult of Halon.

I think Shadav was talking about the "pledge your allegiance" cards you get with EVERY order (along with the "important message" card about ejuice flavors changing.) I have fifteen of those, always carry one in my wallet in case somebody asks what I'm vaping. Haven't had the satisfaction of handing one out yet.

LOL, yeah i was thinking about that too, but my days of defacing city property were long ago. Damn this growing up and becoming a responsible adult.

I was totally joking... it might make the "lost dogs" signs next to them stand out though! ;)

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
I really want to try this flavor and there is some stuff I need to buy. here is the issue my total comes out to $18 plus $3 of shipping so $21 dollars... do I still get the sample or my order has to be $20+ not including shipping???

Not including shipping, plus you waited tooo late anyways, the deal ended at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time USA. The time stamp on your post shows you made it 2hrs 40min after the deal had expired.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
But wait, there's more...

Starting today, free 10ml samples of TriBeCa is offered for orders over $20

Hope you use the 10% off code ECFTEN2014

Any promo, free shipping and bonus points are awarded AFTER the discount, and before shipping, so...

A 30ml bottle plus a 7ml sample makes $25.98 minus 10% is $23.38 giving you the bonus points and the freebie.

If you go big, the best value break seems to be 4 big bottles and 2 small samples. With the discount, $82.75 with free shipping and the full bonus points for passing the $80 mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread