Merged old sticky threads (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
Just open the package and I'm vaporizing like a beast.

This atomizer is great. Finally I can drip without a 510 LR atomizer... and getting the same experience, with the same vapor and TH, more flavor and fewer drops...

Now just this questions:

- The carts don't have any kind of fill... no polyfill...
- They don't have caps, silicone caps..

Where can I buy this two? Couldn't find it on store (janty france), and what is the best mod for this big carts???

:)

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
They should have wadding/polyfill in the carts with cap, either empty or filled -
Janty France - BIG EGO

They are referred to on the packet as eGo XL "round shape" carts on the packet.

My order was the pack with 5 Big Atomizers, not the carts. However, they bring carts... empty carts without any kind of fill.

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
I'm hooked.

As my new Big Ego Atomizers didn't bring any kind of fill, I just made one based on the nylon mesh of Pyramid Tea Bags...

I'm using three tea bags right now with RY4-X and don't have any leaks, 35 drops... the best thing of all is that I'm making gigantic clouds of vapor with full flavor.. can't find words to describe it right now.

With Polar Mint, I've some liquid trying to escape... but not much, almost nothing, but as I think it's a thinner one I'm looking for the percentage of VG in RY4-X.. like 10%? 20%? 30%?

I've also lots of vapor with Polar Mint, but as in RY4-X couldn't find the VG ratio.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
arunce,
I know that the VG in Janty's RY4x is low.
In my opinion, I believe in the 10% to 20% range.
When Mik had it made I don't remember him saying what that was but he did mention it had VG in it..
Plus I don't think Janty would devulge that secret. If they did, they may have to kill you. LOL..
j/k..

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
arunce,
I know that the VG in Janty's RY4x is low.
In my opinion, I believe in the 10% to 20% range.
When Mik had it made I don't remember him saying what that was but he did mention it had VG in it..
Plus I don't think Janty would devulge that secret. If they did, they may have to kill you. LOL..
j/k..

eheheheh.. no vaping in afterlife, only smoky bushes...

Recipes can be a secret... the things they do, how is done, when it's done etc... business as always.
Ingredients and derivative substances in EU can not be, I think...

But as a noob, I'm just asking a range for guidance, no need to be very very precise. :ohmy:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I have 2 Janty atty's on the way with 6 month warranties. Will it void my warranty if I remove the wick?

coming from electronic-cigz.com

Ask Electronic-cigz.com - this is not their forum. This is a Jantyworld forum, for Janty World - Janty World customers ( or those using shops linked to from there ).

My guess would be yes though, it will void warranty.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I love my eGo, and eGo XL! I just bought the eGo cartomizer for them, and so far I like it. But it doesn't give me the TH and vapor like my LR attys. The LR attys give fantastic TH and clouds of vapor. Almost as good as a HV device. I've tried various cart mods, and even a drip tip, but I like the convenience of the cartos.

I was wondering if it were possible to create a LR cartomizer? IMHO, that would be the best of both worlds! If it would give me the performance I'm used to, I would buy it in an instant! And keep several in my own stock.

Anyway, just an idea for future reference. :) Many thanks for such great products!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread