The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Merged old sticky threads (3)

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by CalPilot89, Mar 31, 2009.

Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

1. Automatic

2. Manual

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Faethe

Faethe Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    I posted you all a message in another thread somewhere else. Have you guys thought about shipping inventory to Amazon.com and their fulfillment by Amazon program? Johnson Creek and a bunch of other companies sell through Amazon - I do not know if they are FBA people yet. Amazon packs and ships all your stuff for a cut, like 30%. They handle returns and chargebacks - all that stuff. There are varying levels of entry into the program, like you can run your website through them and all fulfillment. They accept shipments direct from the manufacturer, unpack, sort and report bulk orders.

It's takes all the crap out of inventory management because they handle all of it. It's all automated.

Once you get into FBA most people will chose your product because shipping is usually included as everything originates from Amazon, and not you. They also do international shipping. The FBA program is only available in the states afaik. Amazon now has a facility in Japan, but I am not sure how that works.

If U use this Idea all your ecig are belong to me. Or a discount code, eh :D

2. breakfastchef

breakfastchef Moved On

Feb 12, 2009
    This is a good idea IF you have inventory.

To Ludo, good move opening a Janty forum. I hope this is the beginning of improved communications with past and future customers. Perhaps the US distributor(s) will also check into this forum on a regular basis.

3. Ethan_Janty

Ethan_Janty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    Fort Worth
    Folks,

The Dura-C's are being delivered today along with a ton of liquid, carts, accessories, etc... This should put our stock back to full capacity and orders will begin shipping immediately. The Dura-C sets are available for order on our website and additional accessories will be posted for sale on the site shortly.

If you were among the people who ordered a Dura-C during the last pre-sales event and did not receive your set these will be the first to go. For those who recently ordered a pre-sales set with scheduled shipping date of April 4th you'll be getting yours a few days early. There are still some sets available for sale but they will not last long.

Thanks,
    Jeff

4. strayling

strayling Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Seattle, USA
    Will you be selling spare atomisers for the Dura? One of my old ones died and I'm getting a little nervous about finding a replacement.

5. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA

Strayling dont forget about the warranty!

Speaking of. Jeff, whats going on with that anyway? Are your atoms warrantied for 3 or 6 months now?

6. strayling

strayling Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Seattle, USA
    D'oh. I had forgotten :oops:

I'm gonna try and resurrect this thing before I give up and return it though.

7. Ethan_Janty

Jul 3, 2008
    Fort Worth
    Atomizers are under warranty for 6 months and batteries for 3 months.

To the other question... Yes, we will be selling spare atomizers as well.

8. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Beautiful, thanks for clearing that :)

heh, no prob Strayling Warranties are golden ;)

9. GotVape?

GotVape? Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    While I wait for my Screwdriver, I think I'll try Dura C. Are you saying if we order now, they will be shipping already?

10. Vape

Vape Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Northern California
    Interested in buying Janty, hoping they have all the major bugs worked out by now.
    I want to know if Janty parts are compatible with different Janty models, for example: The Dura-C says comes with Kiss batteries, Kissbox also says it comes with Kiss batteries. Are they the same batteries?
    Also if any Janty parts are usable on anything else besides Janty?

Thanks in advance, I know this info is probably on the forum somewhere.....I just don't want to waste hours looking for it and hope someone can help me!

11. Ethan_Janty

Jul 3, 2008
    Fort Worth
    GotVape... Yes, we have already to begin shipping. As soon as we run out of them we will take them down from the site until more arrive.

12. Ethan_Janty

Jul 3, 2008
    Fort Worth
    Hey everyone,

With the arrival of the latest batch we have a lot of catching up to do. We'll be shipping orders around the clock for the next several days and it will be difficult to keep up with emails. On Saturday morning we will do our best to respond to emails from everybody. If your question requires immediate attention please emails us at info@jantyusa.com and make sure your subject is in all CAPS. We'll keep an eye out for these and try to respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    Jeff

13. Ludo

Ludo Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2008
    China
    DURA or DURA-C batteries versus KISSBOX classic batteries are 2 different things. They are not compatible.

14. Ludo

Feb 27, 2008
    China
    Please read our terms and conditions of sale before purchasing with us. Click on the blue link.

Janty USA

15. wanderlust

wanderlust Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Clear, concise and to the point. Bravo!

16. D_Struct

D_Struct Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Lufkin, TX
    Jeff, I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in taking care of a friend of mine that had a bum atomizer for his Kissbox.

I got him turned onto vaping, and I immediately told him about Janty USA being located in Texas. This, of course, goes a long way for us.

He's still very new in his e-cigarette experience, and I didn't want him to have a bad time. I knew you were getting slammed with orders, so I told him to be patient, but you answered his email in 5 minutes and got the new atomizer out to him in 2 business days.

I know you're working really hard, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all you did for him. It really means a lot.

17. zzz

zzz Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Planning to buy Dirac from janty any ideas? Does all the issues with Dirac fixed can we trust and buy Dura c please suggest

18. Ludo

Feb 27, 2008
    China
    Yes you can buy now. DURA-C is ok now, we will however have an updated atomizer soon, but that is inherent for development.

19. Ludo

Feb 27, 2008
    China
  20. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Wow!:shock:

Ludo, that was so funky it hurts:wub:. Thanks. Any word on the mod contest? I am excited to see some of the entries.