Mesh on the go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I'm looking for the best Genesis atomizer for out and about. I just bought 120ml bottle of Unicorn Blood from Fuzion and it doesn't do very well in a carto in my experience. I use an agat2 but it doesn't seem to be good on the go. You cant really use the fill screw since it doesnt want to wick so it cant be on its side at all. Is all hope lost of using a genny on the go?

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I don't think it's a design flaw more than a mechanics flaw. there is no way around it. my genesis tanks get 0 use. I use an igo-l now and that is my on the go atty.

How often do you see yourself having to refill it? I've had my eye on the IGO-W so I could set up some dual coils. I dont really care about having to carry a little juice bottle.

E_DeCastro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
SOCAL, USA
someone asked me that but I don't really know, I just drip every so often so that it doesn't go dry. I never let it go dry. but a 3 ml bottle will last me 8 hours of work and a couple for the drive home and still be at 1/4 left in the bottle when I get home. and I vape alot. I'll never go back to tanks again. I have 5 protanks in boxes that I'll never open. I'll just put them on my toy collection shelf.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I think this is why I'm going to get a Reo. I just bought an RSST and to be honest, I'm unimpressed. Not at all easy to set up with ss mesh. Not able to lay on its side. I still have a hard time believing that it tastes better than the coils I can wrap. At least with a Reo I can use an RDA and not have to drip all the time since it'll be bottom fed.

E_DeCastro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
SOCAL, USA
I think this is why I'm going to get a Reo. I just bought an RSST and to be honest, I'm unimpressed. Not at all easy to set up with ss mesh. Not able to lay on its side. I still have a hard time believing that it tastes better than the coils I can wrap. At least with a Reo I can use an RDA and not have to drip all the time since it'll be bottom fed.

this is true I'm not so busy that I can't take 30 seconds to drip 7 drops of e liquid into my atty. not saying your choice is bad, you just might be more busy than I am. I guess I'm just lucky.

E_DeCastro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
SOCAL, USA
My main concern is the car. I just need a good vape during my daily hour each way commute. If I could just drip a little and hop in the car and not have to worry I'd be set. My mod is usually in the passenger seat laying on it's side.
my commute is exactly 1 hour. at about 30 min I drop 7 drops in my atty without taking my eyes off the road.

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
A dripping atomizer can hold more juice than people think. On a bone dry or freshly built dual coil, I can typically drop on about 10 drops before it's completely saturated. That's half a mL. I'm also using pretty short (albeit thick) wicks. Granted it burns through juice faster, but that's still a good amount of juice it holds. Just make sure it's nice and packed with silica and you're good to go. If you want to go even further, you could fill the nooks and crannies between the silica with bits of cotton, and I think you could easily get 20 drops in there, which is a full mL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread