MF style cartomizer deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are brilliant, great draw and vapor. What batteries are you going to use them on?

Has anyone else tried these? The supplier says they're made by the same people who make the Bloog cartomizers. Horizontal coil, etc. cheaper and free shipping. I ordered some...I'll let ya'll know how they are after I get them.
Signature Series 808 Cartomizers

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
They are brilliant, great draw and vapor. What batteries are you going to use them on?

Bloog MF 65mm in the car and pocket; eGo 650 bat (with adapter) for all day; MF style 65mm I just received yesterday from the same place. It works the same but they only have black. I've been using Bloog Cartomizers. Other suppliers are carrying the new mf batteries too. I'm hoping these carto's are the same.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
where did you get your adapter from? ive been running BMF cartos through my ego also (with an adapter) but i cant screw the adapter in all the way because it presses the middle post on the batt too far down and shorts it. i do like the way the bmf's work on the ego tho. do you screw your adapter all the way down on the batt and it still works?

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
Has anyone else tried these? The supplier says they're made by the same people who make the Bloog cartomizers. Horizontal coil, etc. cheaper and free shipping. I ordered some...I'll let ya'll know how they are after I get them.

i would be interested in hearing your feedback on them.

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
where did you get your adapter from? ive been running BMF cartos through my ego also (with an adapter) but i cant screw the adapter in all the way because it presses the middle post on the batt too far down and shorts it. i do like the way the bmf's work on the ego tho. do you screw your adapter all the way down on the batt and it still works?

Yes, I screw it all the way down. You need an adapter from 510 bat to 808d1 (I think). The d1 part seems to be important. I got my adapter at the same place as first post. They're 4 bucks. I bought 2. One worked perfectly and the other had a plugged vent hole on the 808d1 vent side.

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
i would be interested in hearing your feedback on them.

Got them yesterday. I am pleased...they look and work the same. I noticed some of my Bloogs have the center hole offset slightly. These do not. I had a choice to order the silicon tip or the regular white tips. I ordered the regular white tips. I prefer them and it helps me keep track of flavors better.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland

I have used those work good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread