MF, Turbo, style Horizontal Cartomizer for Regulated kr808d battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury
I wanted to start a thread for anyone who wants to know where they can go to buy regulated unbranded kr808d batteries and blank, or prefilled cartomizers. Anyone using this (MF) style battery knows that only certain horizontal cartomizers will work well in them so this has been hard to decipher for me. Nexcig calls them turbo and Bloog calls them Maxx Fusion. I bought some tobacco flavored carts from a seller a while back and they were the same exact thing just plain unbranded ones and they worked fantastic. I have since forgot where I got them because I buy and try at so many places. I have also purchased horizontal cartomizers at several places that dont work worth a damn or even close with my regulated batteries (bloog, nexcig, volt, etc..). I want to find more places who are selling the good stuff for regulated style kr808d batteries so I don't have to keep buying and hoping. Also, I am looking to find better prices. If possible.

So where can I find blank unbranded (MF, turbo style) horizontal carts that work good with the regulated kr808d batteries and who has the best prices on them?

Also, any good sources for unbranded regulated kr808d batteries would be great as well. I could care less about brand names. I just want a good functioning product.

Here are a couple I know. Nhaler, Health Cabin (sold out), Nexcig is branded but the prices are good. The appear to be running out of everything.

kico166

ECF Veteran
Umm - new to this stuff - but you got me to thinking - seem to have similar issues. I use Volt from Smokeless Image. I tried CigEasy's Elite 808 2ml carto - it worked fine the first fill or 2 - now I have to use it on an X2 600 or 900 mAh battery.
The Elite's seem to drain the 78mm battery quicker ...

Perhaps it's not the thicker 70VG / 30PG blend I put in it. Most of my carto's were from another company with sucky service which I'm now starting to toss (almost 6 months old approx 20 total).

Will be interesting to watch the replies ... :oops:

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury

Ahh.. See now thats what I am talking about. I have searched for god knows how many hours and I never found this 02 vapor site or battery. It looks sharp and the price is right. Maybe unbranded is the wrong term because 02 is obviously a brand name but I dont mind if its branded, I just dont want to pay a huge premium because it has a fancy name. That 02 battery looks sharp and the price is good. I'm gonna try one. ordering one now! Also, the 8 dollar price for 5 blanks is much more where it should be. Others are asking $10 for blanks.

Thank you! Keep em coming!!

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury
For anyone wondering I started ecigs about 5 months ago and I have never looked back. I worked my way quickly to a mod and then back down to what was more comfortable and normal feeling to me. The mini ecig! I purchased hundreds of dollars worth of diamond this, fancy that, etc.. Until Ultimately, I started using regulated batteries with the right cartos and found something small enough that worked the same on every pull. I didn't like the big devices because it felt odd to me. I spent way to much time looking for places and I am hoping this will help me and others find all options quickly.

P.S> anyone like the V4L stuff give me a PM. I got a bunch of stuff that's been charged and drained only a few times that Im probably going to sell if possible. Manual and auto

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury
Umm - new to this stuff - but you got me to thinking - seem to have similar issues. I use Volt from Smokeless Image. I tried CigEasy's Elite 808 2ml carto - it worked fine the first fill or 2 - now I have to use it on an X2 600 or 900 mAh battery.
The Elite's seem to drain the 78mm battery quicker ...

Perhaps it's not the thicker 70VG / 30PG blend I put in it. Most of my carto's were from another company with sucky service which I'm now starting to toss (almost 6 months old approx 20 total).

Will be interesting to watch the replies ... :oops:

Not sure how much you have figured out yet but definitely look for the horizontal type cartomizers that work with regulated batteries. Vertical cartomizers like v4l dispenses will function horribly on a regulated set up. Cool_breeze is correct, i got some blue carts from rw vapor that had the turbo MF style cap and worked well on my regulated mini.

O and one of the biggest factors I am forgetting is the ohms. Regulated batteries seem to thrive on 2.5 or better. I think the 2.8 ohm is the sweet spot for regulated kr808d bats.

Last edited:

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury
Elite Vaporworks sells MF style regulated batteries and horizontal cartos. They are in the elite 808 section. They aren't branded. Elite Vaporworks Home

Thanks Charlz, Ill check it out. So far the 02 vapor recommendation has been a good one. Good prices and good products. I'm really Surprised there hasn't been more feedback on this topic.

RWvapors was a good call as I got a package of carts that works well with my regulated SAB's (sealed auto batteries). Thanks for the info!

kico166

ECF Veteran
Elite Vaporworks sells MF style regulated batteries and horizontal cartos. They are in the elite 808 section. They aren't branded. Elite Vaporworks Home

I bought a 5/pack of these 808 Elites (CigEasy)- didn't do very well after the 2nd refill. But as stated - not sure if it was the added VG in the juice.

By Elite 808 section - are you referring to the Signature Series 808? I see they have blanks for $7.95 and ELITE in big red letters on all the pics there.

Smokeless Image has 2 different sized cartos but I don't know if they are horizontal.
You earn points on products - Pricing is: One 5 pack for $8.95
Buy 5 for $8.79 each and save 2%
Buy 10 for $7.49 each and save 17%

smd11873

May 1, 2012
Danbury
I bought a 5/pack of these 808 Elites (CigEasy)- didn't do very well after the 2nd refill. But as stated - not sure if it was the added VG in the juice.

By Elite 808 section - are you referring to the Signature Series 808? I see they have blanks for $7.95 and ELITE in big red letters on all the pics there.

Smokeless Image has 2 different sized cartos but I don't know if they are horizontal.
You earn points on products - Pricing is: One 5 pack for $8.95
Buy 5 for $8.79 each and save 2%
Buy 10 for $7.49 each and save 17%
I make all my own juice and its all VG except the flavoring which can be up to 25%. Some of my juices are as little as 10% PG and 90+ VG. Its hard to find VG flavors and they are limited so the PG is almost unavoidable. The carts need to be boiled or cleaned after a day or 2. 2 days max is what I seem to get with heavy VG use.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY

Yeah. Don't confuse elite with any type of brand name. The 808 stuff sold at Elite vaporworks is not the same as the 808 stuff sold at cig easy.

kico166

ECF Veteran
Ahh.. See now thats what I am talking about. I have searched for god knows how many hours and I never found this 02 vapor site or battery. It looks sharp and the price is right. Maybe unbranded is the wrong term because 02 is obviously a brand name but I dont mind if its branded, I just dont want to pay a huge premium because it has a fancy name. That 02 battery looks sharp and the price is good. I'm gonna try one. ordering one now! Also, the 8 dollar price for 5 blanks is much more where it should be. Others are asking $10 for blanks.

Thank you! Keep em coming!!

I have a volt bat but the cut off is shorter than my nexcig regulated bats so Im not sure about it. I do hit the cut off some times. It is sealed though and thats a huge plus. I think cut off should be at least 10 seconds
Is it possibly a battery problem? Not sure what they are s'pose to be (too new) but you could ask "IMagine" at the SI forum. Had one that didn't work like it said & I didn't know it was a defective battery for a couple weeks - then it died and it was replaced. Just a thot ...

kico166

ECF Veteran
Yeah. Don't confuse elite with any type of brand name. The 808 stuff sold at Elite vaporworks is not the same as the 808 stuff sold at cig easy.
Dah! didn't see your reply here til now. Yeah - they don't work very long on the Volt - at least not the ones I got!

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
...Anyone using this (MF) style battery knows that only certain horizontal cartomizers will work well in them so this has been hard to decipher for me....So where can I find blank unbranded (MF, turbo style) horizontal carts that work good with the regulated kr808d batteries and who has the best prices on them? ...

What does "MF" mean? :confused:

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread