MFS Three liquid reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
First off, my hats off to MFS for great CS and fast shipping. Now a little background...

My wife and I have started a diet recently and have been doing our normal exercising and eating better. We have cut out as many fats and calories as necessary and have been watching our portions. We have eaten a lot more healthier choices such as salads, a little tofu and turkey bacon to name a few. While this is all well and good, dieting is HARD. To me, it is almost as hard as quitting smoking. The smell of freshly baked breads, the look of well presented cakes and pastries at the local supermarket all make it harder and harder to stick to it.

Now vaping, I thought, would be the perfect compliment to dieting. You can have your cake and caramel, etc. AND still get your nicotine without all the junk calories! What a perfect marriage, right!? Well, sort of...

Lately I have been having a craving for bacon. While I love the turkey bacon, a real, grease dripping slab of meat is what I was really craving. Well, I can't do that with a diet, right? Well, I saw that MFS was having a Father's Day sale. Two bottles of 30ml for the price of one AND they had FRIED BACON flavored! Wahoo! I was going to be in heaven! I placed my order for that and caramel to satisfy the sweet tooth in me. I then patiently waited for the mailman. Well, if you count pacing a long hole in the carpet as patient.

Yesterday, my package arrived! I brought the bundle of love home and swaddled it in blankets (to keep it warm) while I went about getting my 901 PT all set up. Deciding that I was having a sweet tooth, I dove into the 24mg caramel. A couple of drops into the atty and a nice slow drag...

24mg Caramel - The heavenly taste of caramel cannot compare to chocolate, but since I have yet to find a decent chocolate to vape, this was the best it gets. I could almost feel the sticky, chewy substance in my mouth. The initial TH was unbelievable. Is it me or it is getting harder to breathe? Ooops. I forgot to exhale. There, that's better. Huge plumb of vapor ensued, blocking the monitor! WOW! I mix 50/50 at home and can't even come CLOSE to how much vapor is produced with their 50/50 mix! Holy cow. Is my dog trying to inhale this stuff? Well, he is at least staring at me and wagging his tail. I think he approves!

OK, with the sweet tooth and the nicotine craving gone, it is time to lay on some fat....well, sort of...

24mg Bacon - For this one, I opened the top and took a big inhale. Smelled somewhat like bacon. So far so good. I plopped a fresh atty on and dropped a couple of drops in. The dog takes a sniff and quickly heads out of the room. Ummmm, ok that is a little worrying. I take a slow steady inhale getting ready for the savory taste of bacon to fill my lungs. Holy ........! This thing kicks like a mule hit with a hot pocker! I have never had such a strong TH! After a round of coughing I realize that I am surrounded by vapor. I can't see anything! Holy smokes! What did they put in this stuff? Radio active gym socks!? It tasted about the same! After the second puff, and round of gagging, I decided that it tasted like severely burnt tofu! Gross! I fought through the cloud calling for my dog the whole time. He is no where to be found! I ran to the sink and washed out my atty in hot water, then alchohol, then mouthwash. I still can't get the taste out! The living room looks like someone set off a pest bomb in it! I grabbed a chair in the kitchen and sat down, holding my defouled atty and bottle of bacon weeping like a child of 6 who just found out that his favorite superhero is in fact..... an actor!

After my wife came and consoled me (while vaping on MY Raspberry Bavarian Cream e-juice....how DID she figure out the combination to the safe!?), I decided that this is one flavor that will do into the back of the safe, along with the atomizer to await the slow eventual death into the trash can (when I can muster up the courage to touch it again). She did ask if she had to smell that god-aweful smell the whole night? I said no, I am done and started opening windows to let it air out. All-in-all, a big disappointment.

MFS also sent a sample bottle of Wyatt Earp in 24mg, and even though it is a tobacco flavor, I decided to give it a try. NOTHING could be worse than the bacon! Again, I put a clean atty in and dropped a couple of drops. Now, I was a methol smoker, so normal cigarettes to me tasted like ... anyway, but I was pleasently surprised by this one. It had a nice mellow flavor to it and a very distinct taste of tobacco. The TH was good and the vapor production was out of this world again. While this will not be a vape for me as I try to steer clear of tobacco flavorings, I have a friend who will greatly enjoy trying this.

So, other than the fact that I still can't find my stomach after the bacon, the rest was a pleasent experience. I will definitely be ordering from MFS again, but next time, I will have to supress the urge to buy something to replace a "normal" food. While I like the taste of Salmon or Shrimp. I don't think I want to vape it!

Happy vaping everyone!

Tazz

Last edited:

pipskicks

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
So Cal
Good writing!! Excellent reading! That was cool.

I am not a meat or a tobacco person so I can't really comment on those flavors, although most of those "savory" flavors like bacon, meat, pizza etc. I think I would view as only a "gag" vape or something, like interesting to see what it would be like, but no expectation of a strong liking.
Sucks that you really looked forward to it though, but it does sound like fried bacon would be pretty...interesting lol.

I have the worst sweet tooth. I'd probably follow most of what you said but it would be with candy and sweets :) Can't stay away from them! But I thought his juices were AMAZING for sweet strong flavors. His strawberry banana was like vaping a laffy taffy! Just like candy!

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks pips. I too have a severe sweet tooth and most of my flavors are of the sweet variety. I do have a pizza one at home that tastes EXACTLY like pizza, so I love to "treat" myself every now and then to that, though I DO keep an atty especially for that flavor. Most of the time, I am hooked on Ms. T's stuff, though after trying MFS's caramel, I will be ordering more from them.

Happy Vaping!

Tazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread