"MG" Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
So I figure everone has a routine or eventually will. So heres mine,lol.
:vapor:
From the time I wake up untill about 6pm I will vape anything. The highest mg I have is 24 I think. Once 6pm shows up I will drop to 18mg or below. At this point I will not change the fluval, just drip on top of the other flavors with higher mg. Ok no after 7-7:30 I will change it up. I will only vape 12mg and below. I will replace the stuffing and put new fluval in the caart. I will also blow out my atty to get any juices that are in there out. I dont want any of the juices with higher nic levels sticking around. This also gives me a chance to wipe down and do a quick clean of my e cig. I do all this because for some reason high mg keeps me awake all night!

Last edited:

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Nicotine is a stimulant. Think of it like drinking a pot of black coffee after dinner.

I understand that nic is a stim but its differant some how. I could smoke 3 cigs before bed and still sleep with no crazy dreams. I have always atleast smoked one cig right before bed for years. The effect of e liquid are nothing like smoking.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
I understand that nic is a stim but its differant some how. I could smoke 3 cigs before bed and still sleep with no crazy dreams. I have always atleast smoked one cig right before bed for years. The effect of e liquid are nothing like smoking.

The longer you vape instead of smoke, the better your lung function will be, which means better absorbtion. Also, as you said, the effect of e-liquid and smoke are different. In smoking you get a lot more variation of the nicotine derivatives than you would with vaping, and that could mean a very different effect for a lot of people. I'd classify that as "perfectly normal."

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
I really have no idea. I really doubt thats its the perfect normal. Keep in mind there are no standards, or guidlines for making e liquid. We really have no idea whats in them or how much nic they contain. If there is no one to watch over or govern these vendors/manufacturers then we just have to take their word for it. The only thing we have to go on it is two things... taste and does our desire for nic subside. You do realize that most places that sell e liquid are just people in there houses mixing and selling. I guess the prettier the label the better we feel about it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread