Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just got one of these chargers and thought it deserves a thread. It can do 3amps across all 4-bays and it costs $40 on amazon. I don’t have any comments on the charging yet but will update after it gets some significant use. First impression is that it’s a big 4-Bay Charger which I really like. 21700’s fit with room to spare and there is plenty of space between bays so insertion and removal of cells from the bays is really nice. My battery wraps will appreciate this as do I. My Liitokala 500 fits 21700’s but it’s a tight fit which I didn’t like. Also the slider on that was so tight it ripped a few cell wraps. This won’t be an issue with the Miboxer with it’s roominess and the slider is perfect for holding the cell but not excessive like the liitokala. If anyone else has one of these chargers please share your thoughts and I will update this thread after I have it awhile but first impressions are I’m very impressed. I’d like to add this very useful link of charger size and capabilities I found on the internet.
Round cell charger index

• Useful
Reactions: lupinehorror

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well I was hoping more folks owned this charger and could give their opinions on it. Anyway so far so good. I love how much room their is. Removing 18650’s and 21700’s is a piece of cake. I like that it monitors cell temp and reduces current if things get hot. I haven’t went balls to the walls and charged anything at 3amps yet and probably won’t unless I’m in a hurry and need fresh cells now. Love that I can pick 1.5 or 2.5 or 2 or 1 or .8 and so on. Seems like a really nice charger and I recommend it. Will be nice to see what mooch says about it because my recommendation comes from a layman with little knowledge of the inner working but from a pure superficial standpoint it does a super job and is easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread