• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
Wizard- As a kid we used to go to Traverse City on our way to the bridge. I have not been there in 35 years.

brandeeashlynn- I am only 15 miles from South Haven, and SH is only 30 miles from holland. When I was a kid we went to Holland/Saugatuck all the time. I repeated this with my son. I can still taste the homemade red cream soda from The Wooden Shoe Factory. Tulip Time is only 60 days away!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am from michigan, been vapin a little over a month with no analogs and lurking here often , just finaly decided to register
Glad your first post was here Jeremy James,Welcome to the forum.1 month analog free is somthing to be proud of,keep fighting the good fight. Where from in MI:) The Wiz!

Smokin'

Mar 6, 2009
I figured Texas put their 2 cents in.....Lets have a Michigan sound off! Might be the start of an e-smoking bash Motown style(Katy.....I know your out there):) The Wiz!

Highland, here! I'm real, real new to this whole thing, but I'm here! Blowing around, but I'm here.

Grew up in Livonia (props to the Sparkle Valley homey down there, kudos to the 313 gang!).

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Highland, here! I'm real, real new to this whole thing, but I'm here! Blowing around, but I'm here.

Grew up in Livonia (props to the Sparkle Valley homey down there, kudos to the 313 gang!).
Smokin' Welcome to the forum.......Hopefully you can turn the 313 gang into "The Vapor Gang":) The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I love Holland and Saugatuck is one of my all time favorite vacation places!!!
Can't beat being there during the 4th of July, party time.

My son lives in Farmington Hills.
Hello sanneke........Can't say I've ever been to Saugatuck before...But I'm always looking for a good party,I'll have to go there some day!:)The Wiz!

VaporKing

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
Whats up everyone? What is everyone using?

My lineup:

TW(Totally Wicked) DES901 Platinum - vaping perfectly! batteries have been great and still on the original (2) atomizers. My daily smoker

Smoke Stik Mini - My first e-cig. Battery life has been great. Similar atomizer to the 901. My backup

Liquids: TW 36mg Coffee, TW 36mg Menthol, ESmokeyTreats: Reg/High (my fave so far)

On order: Janty Dura-C, USB passthrough for the 901, TW 24mg Hilton, TW 24mg Coconut

VK

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Whats up everyone? What is everyone using?

My lineup:

TW(Totally Wicked) DES901 Platinum - vaping perfectly! batteries have been great and still on the original (2) atomizers. My daily smoker

Smoke Stik Mini - My first e-cig. Battery life has been great. Similar atomizer to the 901. My backup

Liquids: TW 36mg Coffee, TW 36mg Menthol, ESmokeyTreats: Reg/High (my fave so far)

On order: Janty Dura-C, USB passthrough for the 901, TW 24mg Hilton, TW 24mg Coconut

VK
Damn Vapor King..........I'm coming over..you have way more liquid than me....love some of that 36mg TW menthol!:) The(Jealous)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread