Midnight tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I suspect you will get your juice, eventually. All the defenders of ms t told me to chill and relax about the month plus wait. 'Its worth it' lol. This time isn't any different, just more people are upset.

If nothing else, the orders will eventually start to decrease in volume.

But yeah, in all fairness, there's no evidence to suggest that Mrs T's deliberately stealing money. She's just way way way behind, which makes her inattentive, which makes her miss important emails (like the one from ECF). We can all lavish scorn on her for allowing this situation to happen, and make no mistake, she deserves lots and lots of criticism -- but a thief? Nah. Just too greedy to shut off the site when one of her unannounced vacations earns her a huge backlog of orders, and too distrustful to hire people to help her catch up.

Clearly, the woman isn't cut out to run a business. But some people will stay with her because they've convinced themselves that they can't live without her juice. Whether there'll be enough of those people to sustain her little unprofessional enterprise for the foreseeable future is an open question. I gotta imagine the loss of ECF-supplier status, even for a short period, will be a major blow to her. She'll be kicking herself when she finally notices the emails she missed.

Last edited:

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I have been with Mrs T since 2011 she was my first suppler with juice that didn't taste like a dirty ash tray or oil from a refinery.
What i can tell you is that I will wait no matter how long it takes and if I never get my product I have lost more than money.

I sympathize. It's so so hard to find a juice that can serve as a consistent vape. I wish you luck, whether you end up sticking with Mrs T or not.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
I think it kinda sucks on her part & on the part of ECF! If ECF completely deletes this entire sub forum then here is no way for any new folks to know what all has happened & they may continue to try & order from her.. If they lock it then that is fine... Atleast folks can still see how bad things still are. If it deleted then basically they are giving her a clean slate for all new customers & will be a complete disservice for those ECF claims to be helping...

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I think it kinda sucks on her part & on the part of ECF! If ECF completely deletes this entire sub forum then here is no way for any new folks to know what all has happened & they may continue to try & order from her.. If they lock it then that is fine... Atleast folks can still see how bad things still are. If it deleted then basically they are giving her a clean slate for all new customers & will be a complete disservice for those ECF claims to be helping...

I don't disagree in principle, but apparently there's a year+ waiting list for would-be Forum Suppliers, and ECF obviously isn't obliged to use up its server space on a deadbeat vendor, even for the sake of memorializing her ineptitude. As I read over the rules for Forum Suppliers, I'm impressed anew with just how much Mrs. T did not want to miss paying that particular bill.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I don't disagree in principle, but apparently there's a year+ waiting list for would-be Forum Suppliers, and ECF obviously isn't obliged to use up its server space on a deadbeat vendor, even for the sake of memorializing her ineptitude. As I read over the rules for Forum Suppliers, I'm impressed anew with just how much Mrs. T did not want to miss paying that particular bill.

Oh man, #27 is my fave. She should have been gone long before this lol

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Oh man, #27 is my fave. She should have been gone long before this lol

LOL, yeah, seriously. Here I was thinking she'd just have to wait a year to restore her forum-supplier status -- which would be a big blow -- but now it looks like she'll be lucky if she isn't banned outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread