Might want a reo but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
So i was thinking of finding myself a nice used reo grand (preferably wooden) as a gift for myself when i hit the 1 year mark... But what are the amp limits on these beauties?... I am a cloud chaser im not gonna hide it, but i dont want to mess up a piece of art like a reo mod because im a b00b, so thats why im asking all you reo lovers... Just how far can i push a reo?... And how much does a used reo go for, wooden or not but ofc 18650 compatible.

vape on!

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Dustif, I'm a die-hard REO owner, but I don't really know the answers to all your "technical" questions.....some of the cloud chasers on the reos mods forum would be able to talk about amps and such. Go here: Reos Mods and start a thread. Many, many REO owners can answer all your questions. I can tell you that I've been using REOs exclusively for almost three years and they are wonderful devices. Come on over to the "big" forum and let's talk REO.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I've been reading that your supposed to keep it around an ohm, since ppl to 0.70hm, BC it can't handle it till he makes some upgrades. I'm not really a cloud chaser but I lie to run around 0.5 0hm and be just fine, I don't want to be pushing the limits of my hardware so I built this guy myself, it's my prototype number one but let me tell ya its super happy running dual coils at 0.5 0hm all day.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-aluminum-sub-ohm-bottom-feeder-beast-2.html

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I've been reading that your supposed to keep it around an ohm, since ppl to 0.70hm, BC it can't handle it till he makes some upgrades. I'm not really a cloud chaser but I lie to run around 0.5 0hm and be just fine, I don't want to be pushing the limits of my hardware so I built this guy myself, it's my prototype number one but let me tell ya its super happy running dual coils at 0.5 0hm all day.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the REO information.

This is a REO sub-forum. I don't believe it is proper to post a link to another vendors product.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I also chase the occasional cloud. the current and older batches of wood Reo have a 1 ohm limit due the current switch. Rob will be making some pure mechanical, wood Reo's this year that will be able to go low.

What you really want is a metal Reo Grand. Current and older ones can handle .6 ohm and above, any lower and you have a tendency to melt the button or collapse a spring. Rob has some new springs, firing pin and buttons on order, due in, in mid March, these will allow you to drop as low as you want.

He'll sell rebuild kits so you could upgrade any older Reo Grand. When he get's these kits all new Reo Grands will ship with these already installed.

He also now sells a LP or Low Profile drip well Reo Grand that can take any size RBA, I have two of these and run RM2, Patriot, Cyclone + AFC and Divo RBAs. To low ohm and until the kit is available I've modded one of mine with 10amp fuse and brass firing pin so I go as low as I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread