Mik!! We want a Janty e-pipe!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
I'd love that myself... but I go back and forth between the idea of sucking in a mouth full of juice, and the enjoyment of being able to just drip in the bowl in the same manner I would naturally light a pipe.

It'd be awesome if it were made to work. However, I'd much rather have an automatic. They just need to figure out a way to keep the switch away from the juice.

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2008
Canada, brrrr
Count me in for a pipe, too. I'm looking to replace my 3-year-old 401. (The original attys and one battery still work, but I wasn't a heavy user and quit for a while.) I'm very tempted to purchase an eGo in the interim, but would hate to buy one and find out the pipe gets released soon after.

I hope it works well with 100% VG, or at least allows easy direct dripping.

Last edited:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I guess the original thread has been deleted....

There is no pic, or information about what battery it uses. This thread is simply here to push Janty to make an E-Pipe. Which seems to have worked!!

There are a lot of speculations and wish-lists throughout this thread and I would guess the following specs:

Proprietary 1200 - 2000 MAH battery
Accepts eGo & varients attys/cartos or a new atomizer with a Tesla cart
Will look like something from a William Gibson novel rather than a Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novel....

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
  • Deleted by Ludo

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
  • Deleted by Ludo