Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I was looking around the forum today and ran across this post where Sedora had a great idea:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/jantyworld/76487-janty-ego-xl-6.html#post1221789

An e-pipe made by Janty using all the ingenuity from the eGo would be great!!

I used to puff a pipe occasionally and really miss having a puff. You can kinda get close with an ecig but nothing beats the form of a pipe. And before anyone sends links or recomends the 601, been there, done that. Not the same.

You could stuff 2 eGo batteries in a pipe form-factor and use the eGo cone and Dura/eGo/510 attomizer. Place a manual button on the top of the bowl and it would be perfect!!!! Please make one!!! Please!!!!!! :nun::nun::nun::nun:

Last edited:

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
agreed, not another 601, atomizer must be changeable but be a vaping monster, not like the ladypipe that uses just a 801. i know janty had an idea about a futurisitc pipe thing last year, please don't do that. if i remember it was looking like a punchingball :D

but with a new designed e-pipe that works for a long time and makes clouds of vapor, you can make a lot of new friends in germany.

J W in Texas

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Arlington, TX
Thank you, franklyspeaking. I have often wondered when somebody would make a good e-pipe. Also, been there, done that with the other e-pipes...but we want a "good" one.

It only makes sense to ask Janty to make it because we know if it's to be done right, it would have to come from our finest maker of e-products. Hey, a little flattery can't hurt now, can it? :D

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys - we have been talking about this and have several ideas already. However - a bit of persuasion would help, so if you can start some threads around on boards you know, and see if you can get people to do a +1 in this thread for it then i can show this thread to Ludo - and we might be able to get the ball rolling? ( not promising anything though ) - i believe a pipe is a fantastic idea myself!

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I'll tell you why I think a good e-pipe would be a hit. Because some are feeling the effects of inhaling ejuice all the time. Typically, pipe smokers don't inhale often, and the same could well be true of e-pipe vapers.

I believe that many could learn to enjoy a pensive peaceful puffing with an occasional inhale, as opposed to the perpetual inhaling we tend to do with the ecig. Maybe that's just a pipe dream, but could it really come true?

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Thanks everyone for your replies!! I think a good e-pipe would sell like hot cakes.

I think if you build it people will buy it. Plain and simple. In all honesty I wasn't all that excited about the eGo until people started receiving theirs and the buzz spread about how much ... it kicked. I got one in and shortly thereafter bought my second unit.

I think a Janty e-pipe done right would dominate the market for that form factor and I think a lot of vapers (especially those who have moved on from the "it has to look like a cigarette" requirement, which is made up by anyone buying the Janty Stick or eGo) will be very excited and open to the epipe.

Come one Ludo! Unleash Mik and let him come up with an epipe we'll all love. If you do, please count this post as #1 for pre-order!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Everyone else, please keep posting replies so they can see that people would be excited over an e-pipe that actually lived up to expectations!

Sidora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Out of the 8 persons i converted to vaping, only one of them is really passionate about it like me(buy mods, read ecf threads daily, follow new products, etc).

When i received my eGo i was so excited about it's classy look and solid performance, i couldn't wait to show it to 2 of my co-workers (which are now vapers), but when they saw it, for them it was a big no-no because it still looked like some type of a drug inhaler to them (believe me they won't change their minds)

Personally, mods don't bother me, but when i have family visiting, i won't use my them.

My point; many vapers will only buy "tobacco product looking" e-cig, many vapers would like a good "tobacco product looking" e-cig. And it will take a while before the outside world view the act of vaping on a Blade Runnerish Dildo(not the eGo of course;)) has a casual activity instead of a drug distribution practice.

Even if it would be socially accepted, given the choice, i would still go toward the classic pipe form, because it was designed to be comfortable in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread