Mild E-Liquid Rant and I NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
I have been vaping for almost 3 years, up until now. In the last few months I have been vaping half the time and smoking the rest of the time. Ok that was my public confession.:oops:

This is partly to do with a lot of stress from having MS and 9 deaths in the family this past year. I know excuses, excuses!:facepalm:

BUT!!!!!!
when I first started vaping, e-juice did not cost a fortune like it does now. Most of the vendors, with great juice, seem to have all doubled in price. The new vendors are way out of my price range. There was one juice I wanted, but it was $15 for 15mls.

I had had it with crappy tasting juice, and the hit and miss juice. First order great and the next bluck!!!!!!!!!

With MS I can't afford these prices. It became cheaper to smoke. I do not want to smoke, but I can't stick with vaping when the juice is unvapable.:blink:

I need your help please. I need to find a good tasting juice that isn't 15-30 plus dollars a bottle. I need to get back to vaping full time again.

Thanks to anyone who can give me some good advice.:) DIY, tried it. It turns out as bad as when I try to cook.:unsure:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Tell me everything about how you vape, e.g. device, juice feed system, flavors, nic strength etc. I will help. My stepfather has MS and diabetes, and over the past few years I lost a friend my age or younger 3 times. I lost my grandfather last year, and several other relatives all around the same time...so I understand where you are coming from to a degree.

Also, what you got to remember is, a 30 ml bottle could very well last longer than two boxes of smokes and cost about the same. I have some more info that I would like to share that may help you quit, but I need to know more. Also, I have a ton of stuff that I can part with easily, well maybe not a ton, but more than a little.

I got your back!

Last edited:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Hi Suddenly....My heartfelt best wishes go out to you - so sorry to hear what your going through. I agree w/all the above. I do a ton of DIY, however, I hit on a few juices that I can't live without. The funny thing is, I accidently mixed them together one day & found my perfect juice. Also found that I can add some plain VG & a few drops of distilled water & stretch it further. BTW...neither of the 2 come from a "juice vendor" - so you never know. Good luck to you.....

Wickedwench

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Toledo
My personal recommendation would be Mad Vapes. The price varies depending on how much nicotine is in it. I use 16mg strength and can get 50ml for less than $13.00.
They have the best cola and cherry limeade I have ever had, but I have to admit their coffee type liquids are a huge disappointment. I steeped them for weeks but they were still nasty.
Good luck and good vape!

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Bluemistvaping.com has 180ml for $30 ($.50 for extra flavor). I buy all my nciquids from there. I've tried several different juices and have liked some that were out of my price-range. Others were just nasty. Bluemist has given me the most consistent quality and their flavors are good to go right out of the bottle (sometimes I have to let RY4 sit a week due to flowery smell).

Their nicquids come in 100VG or 80PG. I DIY my VG down to thin it some, so I buy extra flavor and higher nic to compensate. They have various samplers. Give em a try!

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
You are faced with two issues here: 1) Limited amount to spend, and 2) Want good juices. Cheap and good taste go not always go together. At the same time, expensive does not always equal good taste.

I have a good friend who is facing the same issues. She quit smoking 2 months ago with me....and has not cheated once. She is on disability, as a result of being run over by a semi, and has traumatic brain injury, along with a variety of other health problems as a result. Being on disability, she has a limited and fixed income. Given her disabilities, she is home all day, and vapes more than I do, so goes through more juice. I have been doing a lot of research, trying to find good juices that she can afford. We are also working building up a stock of juice that allows her to let some juices steep for better flavor.

I have been doing a lot of research of juice vendors to find her some reasonably priced juices that are good. This month, we ordered from Mt Baker Vapor.....They are very reasonably priced, and the ones she has tried have been good. Most of the juices run $4.99 for 15ml. For me..I am a big Kick Bass Vapor fan, but the same 15 ml (12mg, extra flavor) run $7.75. A lot of people like BlueMist, but I have also seen a lot of people who did not like their juice. I have seen a lot of recommendations for ecblend.com ($5.95 for 15ml), but have not tried them myself. The other vendor I have seen a lot of good recommendations for is Nite Lite Vapor.....$10.00 for 30ml....limited selection, but lots and lots of people swear by their Bounty Hunter, but limited availability in my experience. On more vendor that I have used....Dark City Vapor. I got my first juices from him because my first PV came from him. His juices are really pretty good, and run $12.50 for 30ml.

Last edited:

DMitch

Apr 3, 2012
Panhandle, FL

This is partly to do with a lot of stress from having MS and 9 deaths in the family this past year. I know excuses, excuses!:facepalm:

I don't consider what you have gone thru excuses! I would have probably thrown out the vaping and gone completely back to cigs!! I think it's GREAT that you are still trying to kick the habit and continuing to vape...kudos my friend!!!!!!

I certaintly understand your frustration w/vaping...i have spent more money on ejuices i didn't like than ones I liked.

With that said, I would without-a-shadow-of-doubt recommend NLV (Nitelite vapors) for price, quality, and GREAT juice!!
I have not ordered a juice I could not vape and excellent customer service.

Hope you find what your looking for and wishing you the best...hang in there!!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Tell me everything about how you vape, e.g. device, juice feed system, flavors, nic strength etc. I will help. My stepfather has MS and diabetes, and over the past few years I lost a friend my age or younger 3 times. I lost my grandfather last year, and several other relatives all around the same time...so I understand where you are coming from to a degree.

Also, what you got to remember is, a 30 ml bottle could very well last longer than two boxes of smokes and cost about the same. I have some more info that I would like to share that may help you quit, but I need to know more. Also, I have a ton of stuff that I can part with easily, well maybe not a ton, but more than a little.

I got your back!

Aubergine is growing right fond of this Mr. Mann person... :)

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I just got my first bottle of BlueMist Vaping Robacco and wow, I've got a new favorite:)
I went with the 80pg/20vg version for this first purchase, so I'm going to try a bottle of the 100% VG version before I pull the trigger on a large bottle of Robacco. The quality is as good if not better than my regular juice vendor and it's 1/3rd the price!

cool breeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Boston
For a US supplier, MadVapes sells 50 ml for around $13 ($.26/ml) and shipping is only $2.99.

If you can order in quantity and wait somewhat longer for it to arrive from China, Health Cabin sells a wide selection of Dekang liquids for less than $0.25/ml. Dekang actually makes some pretty good liquids.

"18-19 dollars for 30ml of juice" ($0.60+/ml) from VaporBomb, as mentioned earlier in this thread, is seriously overpriced in my opinion. You can get get Backwoods Brew's top rate juices for $0.45/ml if purchased in the 67ml size or above.

Last edited:

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
StrictlyeJuice has 30ml for $10. Their cinnamon, clove and flue cured are the nicest I have found. I tried their mango and their vanilla and they are very yummy! They also have the indispensable Menthol Mania flavouring that I recommend everyone get.

The one catch is that the supply is very patchy. Sometimes the bottle size you want is not available, sometimes the flavour or strength you want is unavailable and you may need to dilute your juice yourself. It pays to make specific requests and be patient. At that price, it is worth the wait.

Shipping is fast once an order goes through.

My second choice is Joogler Juice. However, I notice the juice sometimes has a higher throat hit than the mg on the bottle so be prepared to dilute this as well. Flavours I recommend are pina colada, peach (so new it's not on the website yet) and (old fashioned) lemonade. $12 for 30ml.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes is famous for it's coffee vapes. New releases include a chilli chocolate... :ohmy: $12 for 30ml.

Hoosier E-Cig $11 for 30ml. A wide variety of flavours including one of my faves Tropical Punch.

Sorry about the list but when it comes to bargains... I'm a hunter!!

Love to You and to All,

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread