Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
hello i dont have a reo yet but im determined to get one tonight so i know i need a 14500 battery and charger so i called a batteries plus store near me and the clerk had no idea what i was talking about and lighthound.com is out of stock so any other suggestions?

Bummer....okay, you can try Joye eGo | Joye 510 | Electronic Cigarette supplies | Batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-Liquid and more! ...they have the wf-188 charger and some AW 14500 High Drains...

Welcome to MadVapes LLC has some ultrafire 14500 900mah

Clouds of Vapor E-Cigs has chargers...tr001 and wf-188....and some trustfire 14500 900mah

Hope this helps! :)

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
So I am looking at the Madvapes site. In my cart I have the BR-1206W Lithium Ion Battery Charger and 3 of the Ultrafire Protected 14500 Batteries, 900 mAH. Does that seem like it will work for the minireo?

I don't know anything about the charger, but it looks like it would work. Most of us now use the AW IMR 14500 batteries, but a lot of people still use the UF.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Not so fast!

Currently showing 39 in stock. They have quality chargers too.
Mudflap, glad to see they finally carry the AW 14500's!! Woohoo! I got my AW 18650's from them (at a time that's all they had for our Reos). These guys are a great family business. Best packing and fastest shipping I've seen in the business. I'll for sure get some from them too! My BDL brand 14500's just aren't cutting it anymore.

Monda

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Mudflap, glad to see they finally carry the AW 14500's!! Woohoo! I got my AW 18650's from them (at a time that's all they had for our Reos). These guys are a great family business. Best packing and fastest shipping I've seen in the business. I'll for sure get some from them too! My BDL brand 14500's just aren't cutting it anymore.

I ordered from them today and emailed a question. They were quick and friendly with the answer. Yippee for great customer service!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I got an email from Dan, the owner of the company this morning after my purchase last night...I also left a note about the ECF and that we appreciate his business because many of us here use the batteries he sells and their packaging and quick shipping has been bar-none. Here is the reply I got! More power to him, his wife and his kids!!!

Hi David,

We are big proponents of quality equipment and consider AWs the best available. The E cig phenomena hit pretty quickly, but we are making rapid adjustments to your preferences. I brought the 14500's upon the request of another ECF member and am now in the process of bringing in WF 138 chargers. These are similar to the 139's but cheaper and sized specifically for AA/AAA (10440/14500) cells.

I have also signed up for an ECF membership and have completed the approval process to become a recognized accessories dealer. On a personal note, my wife is a smoker of some 30 years and is looking forward to getting into the groove.

Extra note: We make many of our flashlight parts ourselves, both physical and electrical. Our engineer is interested in learning more about vaping technology and perhaps developing an E cig platform. We are both still very new to ECF so any links to "what works and what doesn't" would be appreciated.

Thank you for your support and encouragement

Dan

OVEREADY.com
Flashlight Guide
sales@oveready.com
Salem, OR USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread