Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Use 2 X12ml syringes to make a mini. Use the rubber plungers as the stoppers. Dremel out the holes, slap it together, and vape. I never could get my hands on a mini so I made my own. 10 tank fulls and not leaked. If you're worried about leaking, use aquarium silicone to seal the bottom plunger. The silicone comes off easy for ce replacement as well as cleaning it.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
this figures i got the map and waiting for a mini guess ill have to buy another to make one you need to take the add off your site as thats just leading people on for something you are not going to carry

You are 100% right. I have taken off the Mini MAP Tanks from my site. I guess I was too hopeful.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
If you keep doing it you should get through... I had to go through that several times too. These are so popular that it's impossible for MAP to keep up with demand.

I made a bunch of the Stormi mods (still use them for backup) to get me through. 5ml syringe tube with a CE2. About 2.5 ml capacity.

Hang in there!

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Great find !!!!! $5.50 for 6 feet! One off my tubes got burnt by my juice being left inside to dry when on it's side..... I still love my map but would love to replace the tubing so that it can look beautiful again.

The tube is 3/4 od x 5/8 id 1.143' lenth (29mm).

Available at McMaster-Car and Discountplastics(Ebay)

I haven't had a chance to look for O-rings yet.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Why don't you respond to emails inquiring about how to get a map tank? And the problems people are having when they do get notified that they are in stock and then we try to order one immediately and you still can't? It's frustrating when 2 and 3 emails go unanwsered. It's like you are dodging the questions.

You are right it is frustrating to you and to me, since I do not want to miss any emails. I have set up a forum on my site to let you all know things like MAP Tank availability. I typically get a load each Tuesday or Wednesday. I sell out and do not have more until the following week. Hope this answers a lot of emails/questions on MAP Tank availability.

The best way to get one is to be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday when they become available. Last week 150 went in less than an hour. If MAP gets off his truck (he wants very much to) and does this full time, we can get more supply.

Last edited:

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
You are right it is frustrating to you and to me, since I do not want to miss any emails. I have set up a forum on my site to let you all know things like MAP Tank availability. I typically get a load each Tuesday or Wednesday. I sell out and do not have more until the following week. Hope this answers a lot of emails/questions on MAP Tank availability.

The best way to get one is to be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday when they become available. Last week 150 went in less than an hour. If MAP gets off his truck (he wants very much to) and does this full time, we can get more supply.

Do the replacement cut cartos come in at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread