Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thats a cool Idea A do it yourself Map kit on the:unsure: mini just include 3 or 4 cut CE2 with each kit. just a thought. :)

Better idea. Order the steel E2s from Bruce, spend <$10 for a small pipe cutter at HD or Lowe's or local HW store, and cut your own E2s. I'm an arthritic granny and I just screw the E2 onto a used (but not bad but I needed it for working on things like this - it is the only automatic eGo battery I had and I gave the rest of the manuals to a friend. I kept the long pink ones and enjoy using the pink T-tank. They are blinged out, btw) eGo battery and gently cut the tube. You don't want to Brute Force cutting it. Just a gentle tightening each turn and it should cut in less than five turns.

Edit... if you don't have an old 510 battery you can hold the carto in your hand but it helps to have some exam gloves for grip. My arthritic hands don't grip tiny things well or strongly but I have done it without using a battery for grip.

Granny Alice

Last edited:

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Bruce I appreciate you providing a replacement tube for me but, The tube stained because of my error! I left the tube on it's side with some leftover juice in it and it dried/burnt/stained the tube while I was leaving the E2 to air dry! I usually clean the tube too in between fills but got lazy that day!

I do provide a Replacement Tube for the regular MAP Tank if you request one.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
i used one of these
performance-w734-4piece-close-quarter-multisaw.jpg

than with a dremel cutting disk i tried to straight the cut as much as possible. mainly using the flat part not the sides (that you'd use to cut stuff)
attach-cutting-wheel-2.jpg

than you can put some sand paper on a flat surface and try to straight it up even more if you want. the regular size map only gonna get you 1 mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread