• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini San Diego Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Well I was thinking about that too, but hey it's going to be Christmas time! All the halls will be decked with boughs of holly! Who wants to be tied down to one spot? Would be fun to roam around and gather in all the decorated beauty. Besides, when else can you wear a big fluffy sweater or an awesome leather jacket in SoCal?

Yeah, I'm with Sanford when he used the term "establishment(s)." And if anyone frets about losing the others, just whip out your cell phone and dial O-T-H-E-R-S.

But if y'all want to plant yourselves in one chair for hours, hey that's okay too. I will keep coming back to check in every so often to make sure I haven't missed anything and also, most importantly, to make sure I've met all my local ECF family. Love ya guys already, and I haven't even met you yet.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Might be nice to find a warm location for those who want to stay in one place. Those of us who want to roam about will know where the rest of our party is. I don't mind volunteering Coastering down there some day here pretty quickly to talk to a few managers if no one else closer cares to. I think a face-to-face inquiry and explanation (and demonstration, if need be) might be more appropriate, convincing and friendly, though, than just phoning up and saying, "Hey, can we vape in your place? But that's just my opinion -- doesn't mean it's right. That's up to you salt, you're the original organizer.

Last edited:

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I know from the past vape meets that some of us will be lugging gear bags, boxes of stuff, cameras, bags of bottles of juices (for others to try) and possibly, vendor stuff to raffle off. I may need to obtain a man bag/back pack to haul the 10 PVs and 4-6 bottles of juice I bring. My canvas lunch box and Tupperware mod my not be good enough if we go mobile.

The women folk are used to carrying bags/purses, but for guys, it is a bit of a logistical challenge.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
So, I now have a backpack to carry all my stuff in - just in case I have to be more mobile in Old Town. I don't have anything against a mobile event. If it's mobile, and we 'bar hop' and sample the happy hour offerings from several places - I will be prepared. If we just wing it and let the fates decide, we'll most likely be using patio areas set aside for the smokers. I think there is only a few of us that are interested, maybe 10 so far. Any thoughts Ty? Did ya' get your GGTS working? If not you know I'll take it off your hands.:laugh::2cool:

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
So, I now have a backpack to carry all my stuff in - just in case I have to be more mobile in Old Town.

Oops I'm too late. I was going to PM you to tell you that you could use my laptop case (w/shoulder strap) if you wanted to - so sorry I lagged. Plenty of room in it and it's just thrown in my storage closet til I need it next spring for my NY trip. And also I have all sorts of small pieces of luggage on wheels that double as backpacks since I commuted on the coaster from No. County for 8 years. Well if you need anything with wheels, LOL, PM me. I bet that once we all meet up, we'll prolly have fun in just one place, but it's nice to have the option to roam about if we want.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hey Ty,

Do you have any solid plans and/or have you made reservations any place yet?

I just recently got another party invitation for 12/18. Speaking only for myself, I need to know asap, as I need to make a formal rsvp one way or the other to my other invitation by 12/06 (Mon.). If you need more time, that’s okay, I’ll catch up with you guys next time around.

Please and thank you,
Seabrook

p.s. – Hate to post and run – have a movie paused on my other screen. I’ll check back later or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread