• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini San Diego Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Can somebody help me pleez? I’m in trouble. I need a BIG favor like RFN (babyboomers’ term for right now, LOL). I lagged on getting a back-up charger for my eGo, and I fried it today– again – the second one I fried. IDK what’s up w/this, but I’m kinda bumming right now.

Anyway, I ordered some Rivas from liberty-flights which should be del’d within a coupla days. IDK how fast their shipp’g is, but I ordered them Thursday.

If anyone has a spare eGo charger or even a spare 510 battery they’ve thrown into storage (I have a 510 charger) that I could borrow until my Riva gets here, I would be most grateful.

The reason I didn’t back myself up is b/c of a current home project (oak veneer in to replace my current carpeting) and property taxes, LOL, not to mention Christmas on top of that.

So if you can help me, will you please PM me. I promise not to invade your personal privacy space and could meet you at a nearby (to you) meeting point of your choice.

Please and thank you,
Seabrook

EDIT: Oops, sorry, might have been premature in my plea. Daughter just mentioned that I should check out the 7-11s first. So I'm chillin for now w/car keys in hand. Maybe in Cardiff if not here. Thanks anyway guys. On my way out the door. If not, one pack of cigs to tide me over is not going to stroke me out.

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hey Seabrook!

Your order should be there monday. The PO seems to be taking their time these days. I'm sure they are busy with all the holiday mail.
Is it the USB cable, or the wall adapter that is shot? You can pickup those adapters at the dollar store, or big lots, or even the liquor store...

Thanks Ty, I got a couple of PMs. Situation resolved.

IDK what part of the charger burned up. I'll keep that tidbit about the adapter in mind though. Thanks.

I may want to PM you about my order. I had trouble w/the liberty-flights website not working properly, but I'll wait until I get my product and invoice to see if it has been resolved.

Take care and thanks,
Seabrook

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Yeesh,...I shoulda' kept my eyes on this thread Seabrook. I can give you a USB cable charger. Had I known earlier I coulda' met you nearby. If you still need one tomorrow, come into the Indian Store where I'll be working at 11:00am. I'll have it with me. And a charged eGo battery that you can give back later.

Last edited:

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I hope the charger works with your set up. I don't know if I would call myself a little anything!:laugh::laugh: Thanks for the compliment!

It does work but now I have my order in, so I'll pop it back by. Is Thurs ok, b/c I need to transfer title of my Nissan over to SIL at DMV, and we'll be right out there by you then, okay?

And thx for reply on where you got the lime & absinthe. Have a good day.:)

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
It does work but now I have my order in, so I'll pop it back by. Is Thurs ok, b/c I need to transfer title of my Nissan over to SIL at DMV, and we'll be right out there by you then, okay?

And thx for reply on where you got the lime & absinthe. Have a good day.:)

Sure, no rush, but only if your order makes it through the X-mas crunch on USPS/UPS/FedEx.

You could also use the lime flavoring from Linda at PA and mix your own blend. I had a 60ml bottle of the lime freeze from MV that made the mixing easier. In other words, I was lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread