The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sub/Mini Tank Tube Length Question

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ArdentHope, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ArdentHope

ArdentHope Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    Guess what, I have another question. I like the way the carto sticks up pretty far out of the sub and mini sub tanks and was wondering if that has changed? I need a few tanks that utilize a standard length Boge that rises out of the tank a pretty good ways and the photos of the mini sub look like a perfect fit for what I need.

Tanks for your help!!;)

2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    The Boges in the mini don't stick out quite as far as the SmokTech in the sub but it's pretty proportionate. It's also pretty adjustable with the o rings so you can get a little more out of it by being creative lol.

3. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    I guess another way of adjusting it would be to get a piece of sandpaper, set it on something solid like a book and rub the tank on it to sand a little off the top and bottom. Not too much but enough to get it where you want it.

4. yuttynutt

yuttynutt Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2011
    Minnesota
    I use xxl Boge cartos and they stick up from both my sub and my mini sub. These are by far the best tanks I've used plus I love mom and pop vapor shop.

5. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    I agree with you Yutt. Mom and Pop tanks are my favorite tanks as well. MOM N POP RULEZ!!!!!

6. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Anything for you my love :)I have some left that might be what you are looking for.I call them the mini me tank let me know when you want some. Oh its nice to be back on with you folks just having my coffee and getting ready to get some work done. Good morning everyone:)

Thank you wuzz:)

7. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN

YES!!! You ALWAYS come through!! I will buy em up just as soon as I can. My fuzzy lumpkin' muffin doggie has been sick and my vape budget went to his medication. Here's a pic of my baby boy Murdock............

[​IMG]

OOOOO I just love him!!

8. Zap

Zap Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Rhode Island
    I really like these tanks. I screwed up when I was ordering cartos. I got the regular size boges, which are too short for the sub tanks I have. Thanks to the soft end caps and some wiggling, I pushed the grommets further into the tank and filled 'er up no problem. Lost some juice space, but that's a small price to pay for my mistake. Great tanks.

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OH! poor baby, wonderful photo i hope doggie is feeling better Ardent:(

10. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Zap glad you figured that out so sorry you ordered the wrong cartos good job over coming the mistake:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.