• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini Vape Meet Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Hoosier went down to Brown county this weekend with his lovely wife to celebrate our anniversary. We stopped at SuZamme's place and had some pictures taken. (After SuZamme and Hoosier gabbed about our vaping & vaping equipment.)

Twitter / NashvilleImage1: Killer Kate and Big Easy cruised ...
One of the pictures taken can be see at this link.

We had a great time. If you've ever thought about doing one of these types of photo-shoots, SuZamme's work is outstanding and makes getting into character effortless and fun. This was Mrs. Hoosier's first time doing this type of photo session and she had a blast. It was SuZamme's first time using a ProVari and I almost didn't make it out of the shop with it.

A few more captures of our session will be near the center of this site 2012 Portraits and Weddings for a little bit too.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh my, what fun we had! It was an honor to have the opportunity to "dress you up and shoot you". :evil:

I don't know how I let you out of here with that ProVari...if you hadn't had it so securely in hand all the time, I might have had more luck.

Thanks for coming in and playing. You are the first "vapers" to come in and it was great to see just how that ProVari volumes of vape really shows well with your gangster and flapper old time portraits. :vapor:

You two really made my day...laughs, vapes, portraits, and other merriment! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread