MiniStick + Extender + Kick, advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visivicous

Mar 23, 2009
This is a continuation of my previous thread, but since the device changed I decided to start a new thread.

Old thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mechmods/647451-kato-mod-clone-advice-needed.html

According to the website/seller, Mini ECIG, an extender can be used with the MiniStick, so that it can use an 18650 battery and a kick at the same time (with the kick located under the atty). Like the Gizmo, the MiniStick is made of aluminium. The only real difference that I can see between the two, is that the MiniStick has that extender, and so would not be limited to using a 18350 battery.

Does anyone here own a MiniStick? How is the construction, durability, etc.? Has anyone here used the MiniStick with a Kanger SubTank-Mini (listed as 22mm, so I think it should fit in the MiniStick which is listed as 23.5mm)? How difficult is it to remove bottom coil clearomizers from the MiniStick?

Thanks.

flippant

Dec 14, 2014
An Island
I own a Microstick, and I can attest that build quality, fit and finish, and durability are all totally top notch. The Ministick is made with the same materials and processes, so I'd expect nothing less of it. I have total faith that it could survive a fall onto concrete from hundreds of feet and come away intact. Thing's bulletproof, and the price isn't bad when you consider how expensive comparably high quality mods can get.

Anyhow, the Ministick without the extender accommodates an 18500 (not an 18350, so do note that), but it is indeed 18650 and kick compatible with the extender. Honestly, I wish I'd snagged one! I love my Micro, but that 18650+Kick ability is super tempting, especially since the Kick 3 can only be so far away, right?

Lastly, the Ministick'll accommodate a 22mm atty just fine, and it's not difficult to unscrew tanks from the 'Stick products so long as the 510 threads aren't tighter than the threaded sections on the tank itself. This means you screw your tank together nice and tight and be careful not to overtighten the tank inside the 'Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread